Replies

• RiverRatChick
    RiverRatChick Posts: 115 Member
    5'12"
    178 lbs
    size 8-10
    Female

...any other tall people out there?!!

I'm tall! Actually the tallest I've seen on this thread....6'4"!!! I like hearing from the other tall ladies....good to know I'm not alone!

I'm a tall girl too!!! 5'11", but I'm usually wearing heels on top of that! :)
  • Height: 5'4"
    Current weight: 142 (aiming for 120)
    Clothing size: US 8 or 10
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,271 Member
    5'8"

Jeans sz 36
    Mostly XL but very close to L

Male
  • 5'10"
    Size 12 pants
    Medium tops
    178.6 pounds
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    5'12"
    178 lbs
    size 8-10
    Female

...any other tall people out there?!!

Awesome finding tall girls. We are almost the same stats :)
    6'0"
    175 lbs
    size 8-10
    tops: med
    Female

Hoping to lose about 10 to 15 more lbs and be between size 6 - 8

Love tall women. Dated a girl in the 70's who was 6'4". I was 5'10". Very awkward first date. Kissing her good n ight on her front porch. I stepped up onto a higher step than her to kiss her. After I kissed her, I noticed that her parents were watching me through the curtain.
  • kievfrisco
    kievfrisco Posts: 18 Member
    5'3"
    190 lbs SW
    16/18 (US)...depends on brand, etc.
    Female
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,995 Member
    Love tall women. Dated a girl in the 70's who was 6'4". I was 5'10". Very awkward first date. Kissing her good n ight on her front porch. I stepped up onto a higher step than her to kiss her. After I kissed her, I noticed that her parents were watching me through the curtain.

:happy:
  • Finally! Someone close to me!

I'm 5'7
    235 lb (sw 256.5)
    size: 20w/1X
  • Height:5"8
    Weight 269
    Size 20W

We are close...

I'm 5'7" and weight 251 lbs :)

Meant to quote....

Finally! Someone close to me!

I'm 5'7
    235 lb (sw 256.5)
  • Stewie316
    Stewie316 Posts: 266 Member
    5'1''
    119 lbs
    size 6 US
    tops small
    Female
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Finally! Someone close to me!

I'm 5'7
    235 lb (sw 256.5)

Kelly! We are going for the same goal! Same height, same NAME, same no longer obese goal! I started MFP at 249 lbs in May! I'm friending you! :)
  • Finally! Someone close to me!

I'm 5'7
    235 lb (sw 256.5)

Kelly! We are going for the same goal! Same height, same NAME, same no longer obese goal! I started MFP at 249 lbs in May! I'm friending you! :)

This.... is exactly why I made this post in the first place..... so take that all you nay sayers. :)
  • female
    5' 6.75"
    112 lbs
    Approximately size US 2 (depends on brand really)
    size 25 jeans
  • 5'8
    118 lbs
    size 4-6
    Female

I bet we have similar body types!
  • Hey :)

Height: 164.5 cm (Almost 5''5)
    Weight: Around 63 kilos (138 pounds)
    Clothes size: Australian size 10 (american size 6-8)
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Height: 5'1"

Weight: 115-120ish

US clothing size: 4, sometimes less depending on the brand and cut.

• guardup
    guardup Posts: 230
    6'
    154#
    size 6
    Female
  • guardup
    guardup Posts: 230
    By the way... for the rest of you tall gals out there who are having a tough time finding clothes:

I shop for my pants almost exclusively at Victoria Secrets Online. They are one of the few places that carries a size 6 with a 34" inseam. And the waist doesn't bubble out in the back on their jeans.

I hear the Gap has longer inseams as well. Not happy with Old Navy because their size 6 long fits me in the inseam and butt/legs... but the waist is always 2 inches too big.

Perhaps this is for another thread... but if you know any other good stores for long legged pants for women with different cuts on the waist, please contact me. Thanks!
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Well...here goes. :bigsmile:

5'5" tall

around 145-150 pounds...haven't weighed in since BEFORE Thanksgiving...:blushing:

size all depends on where I shop...at Victoria's Secret I am size 8 or small. At Aeropostale (I like their jeans) I can wear 8 or 10. I have a pair of comfy 10's from Gap as well.

I also have a closet full of size 4's and 6's that used to be loose on me back when I weighed 128 pounds. I refuse to get rid of them, cause I will be there before the end of this year. In fact, I will be even smaller than that at Christmas this year. :flowerforyou:
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    OK, just weighed myself today, and it isn't quite as bad as I thought. Still higher than I wanna be, but I weighed in at 144 today. So...5'5", 144 pounds, sizes 8 and 10 US.
This discussion has been closed.