B& in process. 50lb gone. Tell me what you think.

Options
Some of these pictures are embarrassing, but I wanted to share them with the MFP community. Hopefully some of your feed back will help further my motivation for weight loss and healthy living. I also hope that this may help motivate some of you too! I've lost around 50lb and I'm about 25lb from where i really want to be. Tell me what you think! (sorry some pics are big, idk how to resize them from photobucket.)

This is from 2008. I weight at about 260-265
Untitled.png
This is also 2008. Around 260
n685017308_974878_1275-1.jpg
Later 2008. Around 240 - 250
n593620671_1315872_9653-1.jpg

It then skips to 2010. haha idk why, but i cant really seem to find pictures of me from 2009, but these pics are the latest.

2010 taken yesterday, weighing at 211
2010-12-07164317.jpg
2010-12-07164426.jpg

and a bonus for the ladies. HAHA jk jk
2010-11-03164908.jpg

tell me what you think ladies and gents!

Replies

• ltfitz
    ltfitz Posts: 48
    Options
    Congrats &you look great!!!
    keep it up ! :wink:
  • ashley_h10
    ashley_h10 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    wow!
  • reese1206
    Options
    GOOD JOB!!!!!
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great!!! Congrats on the 50lb loss!
  • hozik
    hozik Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! What a difference!
  • fitoverfifty
    fitoverfifty Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You're looking great! Congratulations!
  • ckehoe89
    ckehoe89 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing! great job =]
  • ketagirl
    ketagirl Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    you look great keep up the great work
  • CherieLynn31
    Options
    you are such a cutie patootie! you look great and are doing awesome congrats!!!
  • Kvillarin88
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the support, I'm working hard at it lol. i hope you guys are doing good as well!
  • FIREfitGrl27
    Options
    You LOOK AMAZING! WOW! WTG, Man! You look smaller than 211....how tall are you?
    Great job...keep up the good work until you reach your goal! :)
  • lilmestydaze
    lilmestydaze Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You are looking great! You barely look like the same person! I know it is tough to keep at it especially after you have seen such great results. Congratulations on being able to keep it off so far! I know I had lost almost 10 lbs at the beginning of this year..then summer and life got in the way. I am slowly working my way back...with a different approach. Anyways, you did great...and I am sure you will be able to keep at it. Just remember...it is a lifestyle change!
  • Kvillarin88
    Options
    You LOOK AMAZING! WOW! WTG, Man! You look smaller than 211....how tall are you?
    Great job...keep up the good work until you reach your goal! :)

im a quarter inch shy of 6 feet. people tend to think i look smaller than 211, but idk, thats what the scale says lol. big bones i guess?
  • pbxr
    pbxr Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Congrats on your success ~ keep up the great work! :happy:
  • Kvillarin88
    Options
    You are looking great! You barely look like the same person! I know it is tough to keep at it especially after you have seen such great results. Congratulations on being able to keep it off so far! I know I had lost almost 10 lbs at the beginning of this year..then summer and life got in the way. I am slowly working my way back...with a different approach. Anyways, you did great...and I am sure you will be able to keep at it. Just remember...it is a lifestyle change!

thanks! yeah i know where your coming from about life getting in the way. i always have something to do that keeps me from working out, or like, im always invited to eat out, and its so hard to not eat bad food ya know? i love food! haha. i go up and down, but its always around 1-5lbs. lol as long as i dont sky rocket back to 265 im satisfied. but yea since its winter here and i hate being cold, i tend to not go out, i have all the time in the world to exercise and eat healthy. But anyway, i hope you keep up on losing weight and staying healthy, its hard but well worth it!
  • tigerlilly24
    tigerlilly24 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    :blushing: Wow you look great! If I lived in your area I'd totally hit you up for a spin on that bike!
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Seriously. Like two different people!!!:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

Congratulations!!! :o)
  • Kvillarin88
    Options
    :blushing: Wow you look great! If I lived in your area I'd totally hit you up for a spin on that bike!

Thanks miss, you look great yourself. and if you did live in this area, i'd definitely take you for a ride!:wink: have a good one.
  • Kvillarin88
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Seriously. Like two different people!!!:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

Congratulations!!! :o)

Thanks! yea, thank the Lord i dont look the same as i use to. haha, i like being thinner much better, but the winters seem so much colder..lol
  • maroon58
    maroon58 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    you look great! i love the last picture too:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!