Need friends to keep me on track ! 50 + lbs to lose

Options

Replies

• allieO3390
    allieO3390 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me too! I am 3 weeks in and have already met my first goal of getting under 200. I still have over 50 to go.
  • katrinakitchentrials
    katrinakitchentrials Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey! I think you're my map twin, lol! I'm 5'7" and just weighed in at 232.4. I'm down about 25 lbs from when I started a couple of years ago, but just had a baby 3 weeks ago, sooo. Anyway, I've got to wait another 3-4 weeks before I can really get active again (this last pregnancy ended in an emergency c section), but I can't wait! Here's to both of us reaching our gals!

Also - I'm up for any new friends, so add away!
  • mommy2sly
    mommy2sly Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm new on here as well. I need to lose well over 50lbs. 60lbs of 1st baby weight gained last year. And 40lbs that needed to go pre pregnancy. Im hoping to go from 240lbs to 140lbs. So I've got a ways to go and would love the extra support as well. Feel free to add me.
  • sus49
    sus49 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    LOL I JUST posted almost the same thing you did LOL>... I would be very happy to cheer you on and I woudl really appreciate it if you would cheer me on. Ideally I should lose 60 more pounds ARGH! But I would be happy to lose 40. So I am going to be here for qutie awhile. May I send you a friend request?
  • sus49
    sus49 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to friend you! I have at least 40 and ideally 60 pounds to lose and need some help staying on track!
  • lauriebeakley1
    Options
    Add away! I still have 80 pounds to lose.
  • lauriebeakley1
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me too! I am 3 weeks in and have already met my first goal of getting under 200. I still have over 50 to go.

My first goal is to get under 200 & I'm 30 pounds from it after losing 30 pounds!
  • merryberry99
    merryberry99 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I need all of the support I can get. I log every day (so far) and do my best to comment/like. I find support from MFP friends helps keep me on track!
  • ScifiGirl1986
    ScifiGirl1986 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    My short-term goal is 45lbs (245-200), but long-term i want to go 80-100 lbs. Feel free to add me.
  • healthychick28
    healthychick28 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello- just got back on mfp. Would love to join in for support & to be accountable to someone other than myself.
  • erinck8
    erinck8 Posts: 1
    Options
    someone add me i need a buddy for this!!
  • jonijolene
    jonijolene Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have the same goal. I'm having knee replacement surgery in January and need to get this weight off as well :)
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Hey Girl!! You can add me I used to weigh 224lbs at 5'9". I was down to 167 and now I am back up to 180. I weigh in on Wednesdays.
  • sheripamela
    sheripamela Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Lost 115 lbs. Willing to encourage
  • MzNurse6870
    MzNurse6870 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hello I would love to be your partner
  • julzz81
    julzz81 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting back to MFP again and have about 60 lbs to lose... I would love to join and encourage everyone!! I hope to stick with it this time.. Anyone is welcome to add me!
  • JacqueJo
    JacqueJo Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Always looking for others to keep me motivated! I will try to send others requests, or please send me one. :)
  • HealthySideofLife
    HealthySideofLife Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I have around 50 lbs to lose (lost a couple since I've joined!), so feel free to add me! Anyone can add me, too, of course lol. I weigh myself every Friday =D.
  • uniquesoul73
    uniquesoul73 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi- I am working toward a 50lb loss by June/July (fingers crossed).
    I'm looking for all the motivation I can get.
    Let's motivate each other.
  • lindahall0708
    lindahall0708 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I seriously need motivation so fed up with my weight now. I'm 5.4 and weigh 215lbs. Hoping to lose 82lb. Weigh in every Saturday.