Myfitnesspal Costs Too Much Money!!!

Options
Scorpiomom222
Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
Alot of people say that MFP is free, but I have had to buy a few different articles of clothing(smaller ones) and I keep doing this. Did you know that running shoes wear out when you actually RUN in them? I've had to buy new shoes and spent money on a race. Am I right, people? :wink: MFP costs alot. LOL

Not to MENTION, my $30 a month gym membership. :wink:

Replies

• kalebsmama07
    Options
    :bigsmile: love it!
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    LOL!!! I cant wait until I have to buy new clothes!
  • shae123
    Options
    Bought new clothes this weekend, it was awesome :)
  • tigertchr23
    tigertchr23 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Agreed! Not to mention the Botox we will all need from all of our smile lines . . . weight loss brings happiness and confidence!:laugh:
  • DixieDarlin1987
    DixieDarlin1987 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Teeheehee! This is awesome....It has yet to cost me anything, but I'm just getting started. Here's to hoping I'll be spending way too much money very soon!
  • Lesliet05
    Options
    LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! getting ready to buy new clothes soon.... YEA!!!!!!
  • BoresEasily
    Options
    Alot of people say that MFP is free, but I have had to buy a few different articles of clothing(smaller ones) and I keep doing this. Did you know that running shoes wear out when you actually RUN in them? I've had to buy new shoes and spent money on a race. Am I right, people? :wink: MFP costs alot. LOL

That's exactly why I haven't bought any running shoes yet. Having to replace them every so many miles is ridiculous!!!!

As for clothing I need to get some new clothes but I wear a lot of jogging pants and things like that so they don't really get too big, drawstrings are wonderful things.
  • Natalie511
    Natalie511 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    OMG...so funny and true...lol
  • aishatyese
    aishatyese Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • carl1738
    carl1738 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    You should sue the *kitten*! They don't mention that when you sign up! :laugh:
  • literaryshots
    literaryshots Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    But oh is it worth the price!
  • nubreeze33
    Options
    :sad: :laugh:
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Love it!! I can't wait until I have to buy new clothes!! :)
  • cuppycake22
    Options
    Love it!!!! :) great post to start the day :)
  • mykaar74
    mykaar74 Posts: 253
    Options
    all I can say is that's the best money I've ever spent. Thanks MFP keep totaling it up for me :-)
  • Scorpiomom222
    Options

That's exactly why I haven't bought any running shoes yet. Having to replace them every so many miles is ridiculous!!!!

As for clothing I need to get some new clothes but I wear a lot of jogging pants and things like that so they don't really get too big, drawstrings are wonderful things.

I'd rather treat myself to a new pair of running shoes every 6 months or so than have a long term injury from bad running shoes. Imagine if you put $0.50 a day in a jar to save for six months? That's $90, enough for good running shoes. :)
  • Louise12
    Louise12 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    brilliant post!
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,337 Member
    Options
    So true!

This year I'm putting workout clothes on my Christmas list so other* people can buy them for me! ;-)
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    This place made (yeah I said made, just like McD's made me fat) buy a HRM. Now I need new shoes. Possibly new clothes. I think smoking crack might be cheaper.
  • Scorpiomom222
    Options
    So true!

This year I'm putting workout clothes on my Christmas list so other* people can buy them for me! ;-)

I'm only going to do that with Billy(husband), because I want running gear, and good running gear is kinda costly.