Losing 200 Pounds, a Success Story in Progress

Options

Replies

• Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Well done, you should be so proud of yourself! :)
  • changingL1sa
    changingL1sa Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    This is so inspiring. Congratulations on your success!
  • LVCeltGirl
    LVCeltGirl Posts: 473
    Options
    Thank you for sharing and for the new philosophy of making it through the day, focusing on the present. I am inspired to make that promise daily too. Just today, I will eat less and move more for myself. And then I'll make the promise tomorrow for the day, and so on.
  • dlbredesen
    dlbredesen Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Wow.....just wow!!!! Thank you for sharing. I am inspired.
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    What an amazing and inspirational transformation! You have done a fantastic job and you look great!
  • MaggieTor3
    MaggieTor3 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing Kevin, and congratulations! I don't have that much weight to lose, but I do have other challenges to face, and I'm very glad I was referred to this website where I can see stories like yours and, I hope, get support when I need it.

Maggie
  • BellePeppr313
    Options
    Ahhhh-mazing work!!
  • fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Wonderful story & progress! 200 is a number to celebrate even if there are more to follow! Congratulations on getting this far, you got this!
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Amazing and you are an incredibly strong person. Congrats
  • XXbrendaXX
    XXbrendaXX Posts: 169
    Options
    Amazing! Inspiring!! You have done so well, and should be so proud of yourself!! Congrats on your success!! :happy:
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Outstanding sir! If I had the authority, I would award you the motivational person of the day award! Congrats on your journey and continued success!
  • timmemin
    timmemin Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Holy WOW!! You must wake up everyday feeling amazing about yourself. Your success is remarkable!
  • mjharman
    mjharman Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Look what can be accomplished, one day at a time!

I love your story! Thank you for being such an incredible inspiration.

You are AMAZING!
    :heart:
  • jess7386
    jess7386 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    you know I love ya Kevin!! But I just wanted to tell you once more! :love:
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Bless you ........ enjoy your healthy new lifestyle ...... and thanks for sharing :drinker:
  • laurie04427
    laurie04427 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! Thank you for sharing this.
  • DaisyDi65
    DaisyDi65 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Wow, just Wow! Congrats on not only the weight loss but the change in mindset. One day at a time!
  • laarae
    laarae Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration to me and I have to say THANK YOU, I also fought my weight my whole life and yes tried everything also. I too realized the only "quick fix" was not quick at all, long hard work and determination and never giving up. I recently (6 months or more) have been just "getting along" and not being committed to my change but when logging back in to MFP and reading your story, so many of the things you talk about are me too and it was just what I needed.

Continue fighting that good fight and again
    THANKS
    :smile:
  • irunforcookies
    irunforcookies Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! I am so proud of what you have accomplished, and I know you have the tools to maintain for a lifetime.
  • MargaretFlowers
    MargaretFlowers Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story. Your success shows us all that when you put your mind to it, you can do anything.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!