What was your NSV this week?

Options

Replies

• jcubedatund
    jcubedatund Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    My NSV was that, after a few weeks of illness and slacking on my exercise and nutrition, I started tracking/watching my food again today.
  • iAmErikaP
    iAmErikaP Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Walked to the grocery store and back with my husband and daughter and didn't have to stop and catch my breath!
  • discobarbie1971
    discobarbie1971 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Put on a pretty shirt that didn't fit me at Christmas.....felt really good.
  • eelamme
    eelamme Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    1) fitting into a large top and rocking it rather than an xl or xxl.
    2) having a junk food day and still only eating one slice of pizza and a muffin top. Normally it would be a whole pizza and cookies along with muffin.
  • _runbitchrun
    _runbitchrun Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Had 2... Ran my fastest mile 8:34!
    And ran 2 miles straight with a 10:00 pace while holding a conversation! And I didn't die!
  • lolosensan
    lolosensan Posts: 251
    Options
    Plank = 1:05!!! before like 30 second max hah!
  • tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I was able to fit in jeans that were too small last summer.
  • SephiraRose
    SephiraRose Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I wore a top today that was snug 2 months ago and now it's very loose. Yeah
  • eelamme
    eelamme Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options

Jealous! I whimp out at 15 secs. Any suggestions?
  • aarondnguyen
    aarondnguyen Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Getting noticeably leaner while still upping my calories!
  • kshadows
    kshadows Posts: 1,315 Member
    Options
    I can sit on the floor, both legs straight in front of me, and reach my toes! That's 6 inches further than I could reach 4 weeks ago!
  • chellebelle315
    Options
    It's finals week. I've been to the grocery store twice and haven't bought pringles, swedish fish or redbull. This is an accomplishment. Also all the food is prepped to get me through the next week without any fast food or terrible campus alternatives.
  • sgw97
    sgw97 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    At my high school softball practice today, we ran a lap around the school (about a quarter mile-ish, maybe more) and I ran the whole thing without stopping once :smile:
  • CCSunlight
    CCSunlight Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Pants that wouldn't zip up last week did this week!
  • imju5tme
    imju5tme Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    1. My 16 year old daughter is WILLINGLY sharing her size 12 pants with me. :happy:
    2. That same wonderful child ran a 5k with me this weekend, on her birthday... and cheered ME on to run to the finish! :love:
  • blessedwith3boys
    blessedwith3boys Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    The scale is finally starting to move! My son told me to slow down when we were running to the van or should I say I was running.
  • lolosensan
    lolosensan Posts: 251
    Options

Jealous! I whimp out at 15 secs. Any suggestions?

Do them often and compete against yourself. Next time aim for 20! :flowerforyou:
  • Michielynn222
    Michielynn222 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Got a new Work out Sweater - With one of those zipper pockets on the sleeve :)
    I got it in a size L instead of XL and it looks good too haha. It's in a bright color. Normally I don't wear form fitting clothes in light colors, but this looked too good on me too resist!!
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    This one is weird. I was clipping my toenails last night and I actually noticed that i was closer to them like i could bend over way further. Weird but my toenails are thanking me.
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Oh and I put on an XL t-shirt for the first time. It fit awesome but my slimmer body made my big *kitten* head look even bigger.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!