Need friends to keep me on track ! 50 + lbs to lose

Options

Replies

• nay_nay11
    nay_nay11 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Please all you wonderful people add me i am trying to loose at least 100 lbs. Its so hard but i am going to stick with it!! We can do this!!
  • Live_To_Win
    Live_To_Win Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    You can feel free to add me. Or anyone else on here can as well. I am on here just about every day and my friends on here and we all support and motivate each other all of the time.
  • BeautyBeast2013
    BeautyBeast2013 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me and an one else can as well
  • jcubedatund
    jcubedatund Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    anyone can feel free to add me. I do well in streaks but also feel like I need that online community support to keep my motivation going strong.
  • Reddirtblacktopqueen
    Reddirtblacktopqueen Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Sounds like there are so many encouraging people here. I started using MFP last week. I have lost weight and gained it back plus some. I have a little over 50 lbs I would LOVE and am GOING to loose this time for good! I too would love to have some additional friends and I would love to also encouarge others along the way. Please send me a request. :flowerforyou:
  • Beastmode454
    Beastmode454 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone same here.. i need someone to help keep me accountable. i need to lose about 25lbs.. FEEL FREE TO ADD ME. :)
  • ceemaw
    ceemaw Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    me too! i'm just on the wrong side of 40 :) and have about 50 lbs to lose. please add me and/or let me know if there is a group formed. i could definitely use the accountability and motivation. thanks!
  • finessaessa
    finessaessa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I too would like to lose 50+ lbs, so I'd be more than happy to join you. It's always good to help e.o. along. This is my 1st time trying this mfp thing out so...let's go! :-)
  • Imelda1954
    Options
    I started a low carb diet (not Atkins) in August. I started off at 181 and am now 165. These past few weeks I have started going back to my old habits. I need help focusing and staying on track. My goal is to get to 150 pounds. I am only 5'3" and every pound shows. I have worked too hard to slip back.
  • GaPeachRealtor
    Options
    Hi.. I need someone to help keep me accountable also. I need to lose about 70lbs

FEEL FREE TO ADD ME. :)
  • tterry76
    tterry76 Posts: 13
    Options
    I am needing help staying motivated as well. I want to lose 50 to 60 lbs and need encouragement and motivation. And any kind of ideas to help me lose weight as well would be great!
    Feel Free to Add me! :)
  • marie111
    marie111 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    feel free to add iv got around 50lb to lose
  • 42Birds06
    Options
    I am anxious to get started, first day here. Would love to help encourage and be encouraged, too hard to do alone! Need support. Need online friends, please add me!
  • brandyk40
    brandyk40 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well. I need to lose around 85 more pounds!
  • salee18
    salee18 Posts: 1
    Options
    I know how that is, I need some help with motivation as well. My weight has been yo-yoing for years now and I need a motivational boost to get me determined to make it all the way and stay there! I need to loose at least 50 pounds!! We could help eachother out :)
  • nikkinixsix
    nikkinixsix Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this group - everyone seems motivated and positive! I am 5'5" and 200 lbs. would love to lose 50! Emotional eater and find it hard to eat healthy on the weekends.

Add me and we can keep each other focused on our goals! :)
  • bewickfree
    bewickfree Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have 53 to lose to get to a healthy BMI. Please add me!! bewickfree
  • kellogsmscott
    kellogsmscott Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Iv'e done this before and lost almost 30 lbs but i lost my motivation when most of my friends quit using mfp and i have gained 20lbs of it back. I am 24 years old 5'7'' 239.2 lbs looking to lose 50+lbs. I want to find some friends with similar goals who will weigh in weekly with me and keep me on track!! I just can't seem to stay on task by myself! Add me please :)

We are both the same - I lost 34lb, gained 20lb back. I have 40lbs to lose!
    I am based in China so my days are one day ahead (I think) but we can motivate each other x

PS - I have been adding EVERYBODY! If i have missed anyone then feel free to add me - we can do this (doing imaginary cheerleader high kicks with pom poms).
  • MidniteDayDream
    MidniteDayDream Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me too! I used MFP 3 years ago to lose 40+ lbs and then got pregnant. I'm now hoping back on the bandwagon and looking to loose 100 lbs! :)
  • LisaMB7714
    LisaMB7714 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i'm 23 and wanting to lose about 100 lbs. I have no friends that use mfp and so i'm hoping to have some friends on here so we can all motivate each other. I sent you a request.