Things That Make Me/You/Us Smile

Options
2»

Replies

• brittlynne3579
    brittlynne3579 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Today wasn't crappy...just aggravating. It was goody day at work, which always sucks, but I did smile when one hilarious thing came out of it...

So I'm in the bathroom (as usual, us water drinkers are always there) and I guess this one lady in the stall had too many snacks and let out the longest, most aggressive machine gun farts! It was the best!!

:laugh:
  • Cristy_AZ
    Options
    LMAO ROFL! I was reading this earlier and some of it made me smile, I didn't have anything to add, but NOW... WOW
    I took a picture of a shirt someone gave me to send to my daughter to see if she wanted it.
    It's black and white zebra stripes, just something I wont wear, and a bit too tight
    SO, I just went to send the pictures
    (and I WISH I could figure out how to paste it in here!)
    I was wearing the shirt and I am headless and have my green plaid boxer shorts/PJ's on.
    HA!! What a fashion statement I am!! Laughing at myself!!! Yay!
    I am totally saving that for one of my "BEFORE" pictures!! Ha!!
  • Elizabeth91495
    Options
    I had a really good day at school today for the first time in a while. My friends make me smile all the time. I loved this post, btw.
  • HOPEful27
    Options
    When my 4 year old son takes off his shirt & says "I take my shirt off & the girls go crazy!" He even says crazy in a high pitched voice.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    bump
  • AdamATGATT
    AdamATGATT Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful every single day I survive my commute in to work, especially when it's as rainy as it was this morning.

PS - Why the heck can't drivers in Seattle drive in the rain? It rains 70% of the year! How do you not know?!
  • AllisonMO
    AllisonMO Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Catching my golden retriever grabbing one of my potassium pills off the bathroom countertop, prying open her mouth and shaking her head until it fell out, and then picking it up and taking it myself! Why did I do that? Waste not want not only goes so far....I guessv when you have a dog it is sorta like a husband in sharing germs....
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    People in Cali can't drive after it sprinkles a bit.
  • AdamATGATT
    AdamATGATT Posts: 573 Member
    Options

Yeah, but it doesn't rain often in Cali. :glasses: People around here should know how to do it because it rains every single day outside of summer.

Back on topic:

I like not feeling discouraged after weighing myself and seeing that I missed loosing a pound by a few ounces, or not seeing any big change in my shape. It just drives me more to try harder tomorrow.
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options

Yeah, but it doesn't rain often in Cali . :glasses: People around here should know how to do it because it rains every single day outside of summer.
    It used to. When I was growing up in Nor.Cal, we used to get torrential down pour every springs so there would be massive floods and mud slides. It doesn't happen as much anymore now though.
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    When I come home from work, plug in the Christmas tree, squint my eyes and look at the elongated lights. Then the cat jumps up, lays beside me and purrs.... AHH. That makes me smile.

Shannon
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options

Yeah, but it doesn't rain often in Cali . :glasses: People around here should know how to do it because it rains every single day outside of summer.
    It used to. When I was growing up in Nor.Cal, we used to get torrential down pour every springs so there would be massive floods and mud slides. It doesn't happen as much anymore now though.

I live by Modesto, CA and I totally agree that people cannot drive in the rain. Its like they freeze! Like they have never seen rain! It is hysterical watching people try to drive!
  • LOVEsummer
    LOVEsummer Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    bahahah yes! That picture of the dog is exactly what i was talking about... so amazinG!!!
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    This morning as I thought "I need to schedule a pedicure for this weekend" while I painted my toes and took a couple passes at my heels with my pumice stone....I couldn't help but wonder: Does every women paint their toes before a trip to the OB/GYN? I mean, come on, they are right there in front of their eyes.... or ears!
    [/quote

I've worked for an OB/GYN, and no! They don't all!! I have seen some interesting things, though. AKA, the tatoo woman.... People are fun. Even when they are awful! Try to see it that way today and just say Hmmmm.....!