Losing 200 Pounds, a Success Story in Progress

Options

Replies

• StarFall90
    StarFall90 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Amazing story. You really are an inspiration.
  • JoanneC1216
    JoanneC1216 Posts: 166
    Options
    You're an inspiration!! :-)
  • lisacarrana
    lisacarrana Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    One day at a time! Love it! I will never forget your story, you told it so well. I don't know you but I feel so proud of you. Your friends and family must be bursting with pride. Well done, you are truly inspirational. Wow is all I can say.
  • flumi_f
    flumi_f Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Amazing inspiration! The changes on the inside are as great as the ones on the outside! Be proud, Kevin!
  • jardin12
    jardin12 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    "If you had one shot, one moment....would you capture it?"....yes you did! Well done for truly seizing the moment and never letting go. You deserve your success. Thank you for telling your story :-)
  • beakueng
    beakueng Posts: 7
    Options
    you're amazing - keep it up! I only want to loose 10 lbs. and am struggling. I'll keep your story in mind as an inspiration - thanks!
  • happieharpie
    happieharpie Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Your story is a great read. I absolutely agree with your "don't quit" mantra, and for the first time in my life, I'm not quitting.

Progress feels great and I'm sure that meeting the ultimate goal will feel even better.
  • marykate723
    marykate723 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    This is a really beautiful story. It inspires me, and I am going to share it with my father, who is looking for some motivation as he tries to get healthy.

Thanks for sharing and congrats on your amazing success!
  • culo97
    culo97 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Your leadership and progress is very appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to be supportive of other folks like me while you take care of yourself.
  • mallory5385
    mallory5385 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Kevin you are down right inspiring! I'm so proud of you! Amazing Job!!!!
  • jclist1
    jclist1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Amazing success Kevin. Great story and motivation for many. Keep it up!
  • kristarablue2
    kristarablue2 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Your story is awe inspiring. I am humbled by you, your success and dedication. Thank you so much for sharing this with us, I feel honored to have read your story
  • cakebatter07
    cakebatter07 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a difference! Congrats on your success! Your hard work has payed off. Good luck with the rest of your journey, I have no doubt that you will be able to accomplish all your goals. Thanks for posting, you are very inspiring. :flowerforyou:
  • freedom403
    freedom403 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Good for you.
  • pmur
    pmur Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Really amazing and awe inspiring. Way to go, you've come such a long way. The rest of the things you do is going to look easy and feeble in comparison.
    Keep up the good work!
  • Mhgretsch
    Mhgretsch Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    inspiring...what a great journey for you, and for your family. keep up the great work!
  • sun_fish
    sun_fish Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    What an inspiring story - thank you so much for sharing. Congratulations to you for taking control of your life, and making sure your wife and son were not left alone.
  • xoeva
    xoeva Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear you are healthy...healthier... not many can run that distance.... thanks for sharing. And thanks from your wife and kid too!
  • cassidyjd626
    cassidyjd626 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    That is such an amazing accomplishment!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!