Options
    That she is a liar.
  • strive4it88
    Options
    Means she's not lol
  • LoveLaroo
    LoveLaroo Posts: 215
    Options
    Means you better back away slowly before you lose an appendage.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Probably means your tiny...
  • Sarahs2576
    Sarahs2576 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    That she is a liar.

pretty much!
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    you're screwed.
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    Depends on the context.

Perhaps there is only one slice of pizza left and you ask her if she wants it. She says, "I fine."

It means she really wants it.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Depends on the context.

Perhaps there is only one slice of pizza left and you ask her if she wants it. She says, "I fine."

It means she really wants it.

Too bad. She can get her own damn pizza.
  • KatieMae75
    KatieMae75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Generally, it means that you should probably run far away and protect your testicles as you do. "I'm fine" means "I'm too pissed to talk about it" or, "Really, you can't figure out why I'm so mad?" On occasion, it can actually mean I'm fine. It's all in the voice tone. That said, I rarely use it. I don't expect my husband to be a mind reader.
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lly186KsU21qgogx2o1_500.gif
  • trojan_bb
    trojan_bb Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    It's like when a girl says "nevermind" or "it's not important". Lies.
  • Conquer14
    Conquer14 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I can't speak for every other women but when I say things like that, I am disappointed not angry. Then sometimes I actually mean it and if I keep being asked if im sure evetything is fine, ok, ect., I get very annoyed.
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Trap!
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    It means Dumpster Fire is incoming, and fast.

At least that's what it means when I say it.
  • trojan_bb
    trojan_bb Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Then sometimes I actually mean it and if I keep being asked if im sure evetything is fine, ok, ect., I get very annoyed.

But if a man doesn't t ask, he has an estrogenic, ticking time-bomb seconds away (or months, who knows) from exploding.

It's a no win situation every time. And women wonder why men just say "Okay" to every comment or question. :bigsmile: We can't navigate these subtleties.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Probably means your tiny...

would dwarf you e z lee cupcake boy.
    Which alias?:wink:
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    She wants flowers, an apology and about an hour of her talking and you listening. If you like this girl, I suggest not wasting time.
  • LoveLaroo
    LoveLaroo Posts: 215
    Options
    Then sometimes I actually mean it and if I keep being asked if im sure evetything is fine, ok, ect., I get very annoyed.

But if a man doesn't t ask, he has an estrogenic, ticking time-bomb seconds away (or months, who knows) from exploding.

It's a no win situation every time. And women wonder why men just say "Okay" to every comment or question. :bigsmile: We can't navigate these subtleties.

Congrats!! You're tonight's big winner!! Women play a lot of mind games. It's best just to admit defeat because you're always going to lose. This is why I love men so much. Much easier to figure out ;)
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

Some women may say differently but I honestly think men and women just speak a different language in some ways.

For example I ask my husband how something looks. He says fine and probably means 'fine/nice/good' but what I hear is that he hates it and I look awful, because what the hell kind of answer is "Fine'?

At one point he pointed out he could see my hipbones when I was standing up (cause weightloss) and I'm like "OH MY GOD, I"m too skinny, he hates the way I look, he thinks my hip bones are gross, nooooooo" and to him it was just an innocent observation and nothing more.

Totally different language. Or I'm crazy.