1000 days, 130+ pounds lost (w/ too many pics!)

Options

Replies

• JMoore221979
    Options
    Amazing job!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!
  • gclaybon
    gclaybon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    VERY inspirational! So glad I read this today!
  • cindyst1
    cindyst1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look fabulous! Love the state parks of MN.
    Cindy
  • Vicxie86
    Vicxie86 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I have read many success stories but yours by far really touched me and made me really feel like i still have things to achieve and i need to carry on fighting. Thank you for posting your story
  • janicebinva
    janicebinva Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! And you look spectacular! Enjoy your improved health for the rest of your life!
  • flyygirl802
    flyygirl802 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I just loved your post! So inspirational and motivating, it brought tears to my eyes. You have accomplished so much, congratulations on everything: the weight loss, the lifestyle change, the running marathons, etc., all of it!
  • viglet
    viglet Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Now, when I look back, I realize weight loss wasn't actually the goal. It was just the side-effect of a series of changes, big and small, that allow me to live my life to the fullest.

I could cry.

What a freaking good post! Congrats to you! You look amazing and you look HAPPY!
  • jatdh1753
    jatdh1753 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Wow - you are an amazing inspiration and this post was so eloquently written. Congrats to you on all of the changes and all you have achieved!
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Your story is amazing. Great loss!
  • redwoodkestrel
    redwoodkestrel Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    So amazing. Exactly what I needed to see today. Seriously, tears in my eyes. Congratulations, and thanks for (more) inspiration!
  • iRun_Butterfly
    iRun_Butterfly Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Absolutely wonderful and so very inspiring!!
  • kill3rtofu
    kill3rtofu Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • evitaevita12
    evitaevita12 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. Amazing change! Inspiring!
  • mrslcoop
    mrslcoop Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    This is one of the most inspiring stories I've read on MFP. Thank you for sharing and continuing to motivate those around you. Congrats on all your hard work!
  • DeliriumCanBeFun
    DeliriumCanBeFun Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    You have put tears in my eyes and a smile on my face. Thanks for sharing your wonderful story! What an inspiration you are!
  • acloern1985
    acloern1985 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    This is the best thing I've ever read on MFP. Thank you!
  • MelisaBegins
    MelisaBegins Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing. Your post brought tears to my eyes! You look absolutely beautiful, healthy, glowing! Seeing you with your son really hits home, too. I have a 7-year-old daughter who is growing painfully too fast, and I want her to spend her childhood with a fit, healthy and happy mom. Thank you a million times over for sharing your story.
  • dempseymom4
    dempseymom4 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I love that you posted this. You are such a huge motivation and inspiration for me and everytime I see you at the gym I remind myself that you did it and so can I :) Congrats on a amazing journey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Bride2B1103
    Bride2B1103 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are beautiful and an inspiration to us all! Congratulations!
  • stormbornkraken
    stormbornkraken Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Beautifully done! So very happy and proud for you. Thank you for sharing your journey and for reminding us it is always a journey in progress.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!