So I just started supernatural...

Options
Babarrosa1
Babarrosa1 Posts: 98 Member
HOW HAD I NEVER HEARD OF THIS SHOW BEFORE?! It's been 2 weeks and I'm already on season 5.

I think I'm going to fail my masters degree :/

SPN Fans add me :D

Also. Any similar shows I should devote my life to? :love:

Replies

• colortheworld
    colortheworld Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Have you tried Grimm? I've only watched part of the first season of Supernatural but it seems similar. Maybe less scary. :frown:
  • dru8376
    dru8376 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm also in Season 5 of Supernatural :wink:
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Best show EVER. FR coming. lol
  • mammamaurer
    mammamaurer Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    tumblr_leo4o7VKJX1qc7dw3_zps3642209f.gif
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    LOL..I love Supernatural...but other faves of mine include Lost Girl, Warehouse 13, Being Human, and Drop Dead Diva...LOL

I have them all set to record for me as I rarely get time to watch t.v. anymore. So when I do...its usually marathon watching...if my kids didn't delete or stop the show...they have been threatened groundings for this! LOL

Supernatural is still my all time fave...and I never want to see it end!
  • smantha32
    Options
    Jared and Jensen have both said that if the ratings stay up they'll sign on past season 10.
  • Marcel182
    Marcel182 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Added you! I love SPN. Even though it peaked at the end of season 5 IMO, I still find seasons 6-9 really enjoyable.

Perhaps a silly questions, but have you watched Buffy the Vampire Slayer? Best frigging show ever!
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Massive fan. Seen all the episodes a couple of times.
  • Napier_mum
    Napier_mum Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Oooh, I used to love that show. Somehow I forgot it existed (totally not my fault I have popped out a couple of babies in the last few years. They are distracting little things) I might have to re-watch.

That will probably be my sleeping tonight gone now, will be marathoning SPN!
  • chargrove1990
    Options
    I'm waaaaaaaay too addicted to Supernatural ;D I'm on season 5 as well!
  • Babarrosa1
    Options
    Added you! I love SPN. Even though it peaked at the end of season 5 IMO, I still find seasons 6-9 really enjoyable.

Perhaps a silly questions, but have you watched Buffy the Vampire Slayer? Best frigging show ever!

Yeah I can tell that this is the peak of the series. Still looking forward to see what comes after though! :D

Haha I have watched buffy, havent watched it in yeeears though, I'll have to rewatch soon enough.

So many recommendations on what to watch haha!
  • Babarrosa1
    Options
    Have you tried Grimm? I've only watched part of the first season of Supernatural but it seems similar. Maybe less scary. :frown:

No I havent but I will! Haha I have to admit watching episode one of SPN scared me. Was watching it in the dark too! Haha
  • Babarrosa1
    Options
    tumblr_leo4o7VKJX1qc7dw3_zps3642209f.gif

Love this! :flowerforyou:
  • BigBadDougs
    BigBadDougs Posts: 155
    Options
    The Eye if the Tiger out take with Jensen Ackles might be the funniest thing ever.
  • smantha32
    Options
    The Eye if the Tiger out take with Jensen Ackles might be the funniest thing ever.

The outtake with Jared pretending to work out was pretty funny too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXXaFKFWTeA
  • smantha32
    Options
    dean-eye-of-the-tiger-o.gif

For anyone who doesn't know this story.. Jensen was lying in the car playing air drums and Sam is supposed to startle him ..well in this take, they wanted to see what he'd do if Jared didn't interrupt him and no one called "cut". So there you have it. :smile:
  • xenoa
    xenoa Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Winchesters :heart:

So many times I cried or laughed to this show, I love it to bits. Just not sure what to make out of this last season though but still watching it, still loving it!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Some of the best gifs come from that show

tumblr_lp1vvb1Q1i1qg4wbdo1_500_zpscbb0d93d.gif
  • dandaman93
    Options
    Hannibal, Sherlock and Doctor Who. You can't just watch Supernatural and leave all these shows out man. :33
  • smantha32
    Options
    Ravenswood is decent.. but there were some parts that didn't make sense and I've been told it's a spin off from Pretty Little Liars.