Replies

• disneygallagirl
    disneygallagirl Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    mini_trampoline_basketball_trick_shot-77208.gif
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    Wow... I hope you really didn't need a serious anwser...because there is nothing but sarcasm here. Grow up folks!

Um, no.

+1

+2 I think her sarcasam radar is defective!!
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    I don't think that you're going to get there until you stop making excuses for yourself!

- How much water have you drank today?
    - How much boxed/prepackaged/man made food?
    - Read the nutrition label! What kinds of high fructose corn syrup are you eating?
    - Cut out the caffeine!
    - Eat organic produce and give your body a break!!!!!
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    I think you need to do more math.

Since you weigh yourself every day, I think you should add up your weight every day for the last year and divide by 365. Then you can see exactly how many pounds and ounces you have gained or lost. Every day you get a new weight, do it over again. You will spend so much time on the math you will probably forget to eat. Score!

Also, take fiber with your dinner tonight so you can make sure to poop before you weigh in tomorrow morning and you should see a loss! Problem solved. Bye Bye plateau!
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    I don't think that you're going to get there until you stop making excuses for yourself!

- Read the nutrition label! What kinds of high fructose corn syrup are you eating?
    - Cut out the caffeine!

Man made food?

Tell me more.
  • Kitship
    Kitship Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Jesse Pinkman would probably recommend meth.
  • Sunitagt
    Sunitagt Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I think it's time for a detox bath! Get all the toxinz out!
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Duh...raspberry keytones.

Don't forget the green coffee bean extract
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    -Mini Trampolines
    -low carb
    -zumba
    -1200 calories
    -no eating exercise calories
    -detox/fast

Good luck:flowerforyou:
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Tug Toner.

You're welcome.
  • judyde
    judyde Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I think you need to do more math.

Since you weigh yourself every day, I think you should add up your weight every day for the last year and divide by 365. Then you can see exactly how many pounds and ounces you have gained or lost. Every day you get a new weight, do it over again.

You will spend so much time on the math you will probably forget to eat. Score!
    This is great advice! I'm working on a spreadsheet right now and I'm getting so dizzy from all the numbers, I might forget to eat!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I haven't read any of the replies yet, but thought I should add some more info.

For lunch today, I have my usual fish from the grocery store (because they cook it), a salad, and I stopped at McD's for a McDouble. Looking forward to some GS cookies later tonight. I'll stay at my 2100 net though.

Hmmm...maybe the McD's is why I'm stuck on this plateau.
  • arwacky
    arwacky Posts: 1,653
    Options
    There's no hope. Your journey ends here. Just accept that weight cause you're gonna plateau forever
  • buzybev
    buzybev Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I stepped on the scale this morning at my Dr's office fully clothed and with my shoes on and I gained 5lbs since yesterday. I'm going to take a week off from eating to see if that balances things out. Might work for you as well!
  • ruffnstuff
    ruffnstuff Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Oh my gawwwd! How could we all have missed the obvious? There are at least a handful of posts a day devoted to the eeeevils of sugar. But not the "natural" kind in fruit (cuz your body knows what to do with that kind), only the refined sugar. Are you eating anything with sugar in it? If so, immediately stop and your plateau shall end.

Don't forget sugar=:mad:
  • jofjltncb6
    Options
    I stepped on the scale this morning at my Dr's office fully clothed and with my shoes on and I gained 5lbs since yesterday. I'm going to take a week off from eating to see if that balances things out. Might work for you as well!

Food is kind of a big deal to me. I'm going to give this some more time before I do anything crazy like that...

...like, at least one more day, maybe two...

...but if no progress then, I'll try that.

Hey, we could have a competition to see who can go the longest without eating any food!!!

(We'll need to set some ground rules though. For example, does coffee count?)
  • jofjltncb6
    Options
    Oh my gawwwd! How could we all have missed the obvious? There are at least a handful of posts a day devoted to the eeeevils of sugar. But not the "natural" kind in fruit (cuz your body knows what to do with that kind), only the refined sugar. Are you eating anything with sugar in it? If so, immediately stop and your plateau shall end.

Don't forget sugar=:mad:

I don't add sugar to anything. Ever.

You don't think McD's does, do you???

And GS cookies...(mmmm, Samoas)...are sweet enough in their natural, right-out-of-the-box state. Definitely no need to add any sugar to those!
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options

- Cut out the caffeine!

Man made food?

Tell me more.

It's pretty simple, really.

Do not consume any packaged food or processed foods. Processed foods are bread, pasta, potato chips, and canned foods such as some soups should not be consumed. Cutting out these foods gets rid of carbohydrates and a lot of salt. These are good things to cut back on.

For example, you might want to eat a bowl of cereal everyday with some type of fruit for dinner. In the evening this does not give you that over full feeling. Breakfast is bacon and eggs with no bread or muffins. Lunch might be a burger with no bun and no fries. Instead have green beans or salad.

For drinks water is preferred but also milk or up to two glasses of juice per day. A bottle of cold water can cut your hunger. Chips and candy are out as well as ice cream.
  • Gamer_2k4
    Gamer_2k4 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Stop weighing yourself every day. If you ate nothing but drank a full gallon of water instead, you'd gain 8 pounds. And yet, your calorie count for the day would be 0.

Body weight fluctuates like crazy, mainly due to food weight and water retention. As long as you average out a loss every week, or even every two weeks, you'll be fine. Quit worrying so much about nothing.