Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Nuts N More
    Twice the protein

pb.jpg
  • jlshea
    jlshea Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    I LOVE PB2. I like it better than normal pb now.
  • rondaj05
    rondaj05 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Walmart carries PB2 now, I've never mixed it with water to use like peanut butter on a sandwich or celery. I add it to my protein shakes and it's really good!
  • rondaj05
    Options
    Nuts N More
    Twice the protein

pb.jpg

Where do you get this?
  • aprilflower18232
    aprilflower18232 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Another pb2 fan here!!! I loooove it!!!
  • mrslcoop
    mrslcoop Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    There's no substitute for the real thing. My favorite is Krema. Natural chunky with no added salt. Just peanuts on the label. I'm not sure if it's widely available though as it's a local Columbus company, but I know you can order it online.
  • FatLossChef
    FatLossChef Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    eat less at other times an enjoy your favourite peanut butter.

There is room for it in any weight loss plan
  • jillbeanschoop
    jillbeanschoop Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I like to mix PB2 with Chobani yogurt and have that with fruit such as an apple or peach or even mix in blueberries. To me, it tastes about the same as mixing in regular peanut butter with Chobani but less fat and calories.
  • TexasGal1
    TexasGal1 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Nuts N More
    Twice the protein

pb.jpg

Where do you get this?

Looks like you can get it at Amazon or from the Nuts-n-more website.
  • rondaj05
    Options
    Thanks! I guess I could have just googled... :flowerforyou:
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    There is no substitution for Peanut Butter.

I need it in my life
  • Flacachica
    Flacachica Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I love peanut butter. :love: I couldn't live without it... soooo, I've tried them all! Haven't met one I didn' t like. :drinker:

PB2 is ok. It actually pretty "peanutty" tasting, and I loved it at first -- but I only use it here and there as a filler. I spread it on fruit and/or celery. I mean 45 calories instead of 200? Yes please.

Overall though I'd say an all natural peanut butter (without any added sugar) is best. Just look at the ingredients list and you'll know what you're getting.
  • KristaPerseveres
    KristaPerseveres Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I use PB2 in my protein shakes, and love it. I don't like it reconstituted. My grocery store has a bulk section where you can grind peanuts into homemade peanut butter (as well as almonds) so you can get away from the hydrogenated fats & added sugars in commercial peanut butters. I personally prefer almond butter over peanut butter, I eat it on celery & apples for snacks. :)
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Organic raw almond butter does it for me, or organic raw coconut butter on toast.
  • Shimri1
    Shimri1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am a PB junkie :) I have to have it. Anything made with it I just love. Since my Low Cal new life style, I eat 2 tbs of PB (skippy or Jiff) and one tbs of honey and put it on two pieces of low cal toasted bread. If I am low on cal I just half that, and it helps with my PB cravings. I can eat it out the jar if I let myself. I've tried all natural and all, but they seem to all have the same Cal count so I just get these brands.
  • Arydria
    Arydria Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    PB2 for the WIN!!:drinker:

LOVE PB2. Never liked the greasiness of real peanut butter