1000 days, 130+ pounds lost (w/ too many pics!)

Options

Replies

• wendyk673
    wendyk673 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! You truly an inspiration! I love your story. I started in January, and following a similar approach as you. I am eating pretty much the same, a few less trips for fast food and a few more veggies, but mostly everything in moderation. The biggest change for me is the addition of exercise. I have become addicted! Never thought I would say those words, but it is true! I can't wait until I'm 1000 days in and can post the same success pictures you have! Way to go!!!
  • redles13
    redles13 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow....just wow....thanks for sharing. I read these and it is inspiring in ways I can not express. Again, thank you...
  • Patty1015A
    Patty1015A Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You are just AMAZING! I read your story a year ago and it motivated me to start anew with my goals! Since then, I have stuck with MFP, started logging my meals and picking up momentum with my workouts! Many highs and lows but I am sticking with it! Even if it takes my entire lifetime, I will not give up! Thank you so much for inspiring me! Love you loads!!!
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Options
    OMG Girl, this is fantastic! Congratulations, your beautiful!!
  • lizzardsm
    lizzardsm Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You are so inspiring! I hope to live like you do. :)
  • flolita
    flolita Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration and your story a true motivator. Thank you for sharing!
  • mkgr3gory
    mkgr3gory Posts: 18
    Options
    What a fantastic post ... thanks so much for sharing!
  • bluebirds5
    bluebirds5 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Absolutely wonderful inspiration.
  • ravengal
    ravengal Posts: 39
    Options
    WOW.
  • corsiva
    corsiva Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    What an amazing and inspirational story yours is. Thank you so, so much for sharing this!
  • TexasGal1
    TexasGal1 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Awesome!! You are a Rock Star! :flowerforyou:
  • jenn559896
    jenn559896 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You are so inspirational!!! :)
  • 1pandabear
    1pandabear Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • daw0518
    daw0518 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    This is amazing! You are so inspiring! I hit 70 days today, which is a huge deal for me! I see 1000 days in my future, & this incredible success story will be one of the many reasons why! Thank you & keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:
  • getninshape56
    getninshape56 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    With a divorce after 30 years of marriage, I found myself stress eating to cope and weighing the most I've ever weighed in my life. After 3 years and much soul searching, I've begun to put "me" on the top of my "To Do" list. I'm down 10 of the 70 I AM GOING to lose and your story has been saved to my favorites so that I can refer to it along the way...

Thank you for sharing and taking the time to inspire and encourage those that are at the beginning of this lifelong journey. You have a way with words that make the ride an adventure! :flowerforyou:
  • jst1986
    jst1986 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous! Nice work!
  • simplyenough
    simplyenough Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Your journey is very inspiring, thanks for sharing.
  • NewMomNewME24
    NewMomNewME24 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Your journey is amazing and the way you describe it is even better. It bring hope and motivation to me and I can't thank you enough for that. I will continue to come back and read this post while I climb my mountain to remind me how beautiful that view at the top is!!!

AMAZING!!!
  • SandraNancy
    SandraNancy Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Beautiful story! And of course, the best is yet to come. Good for you, you look amazing!
  • caitlindrew422
    caitlindrew422 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Wow, thank you so much for sharing, your story is amazing and you shared and expressed it in such an inspirational way, thank you again!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!