1000 days, 130+ pounds lost (w/ too many pics!)

Options

Replies

• elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing and please don't stop coming by at MFP forums - we needed inspirations like you.
  • simplybe13
    simplybe13 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    an amazing journey and thank you for the inspiration I needed to carry on today.
  • Limeycat
    Limeycat Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Such an awesome and inspiring story OP, had tears in my eyes reading it. Thanks for sharing.
  • wozkaa
    wozkaa Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    This is a spectacular post, thank you so very much for sharing it!
    You are amazing. :flowerforyou:
  • kkmalay
    kkmalay Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! as has been said this is the BEST post i've read on mfp in the last 5 months, such positivity and mindfullness, i will be coming back to read again and again as I near my own goal. Thanks for sharing and enjoy that wild and precious live you have created for yourself and your family.
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Thank you all SO SO much!
    Also where did you get that awesome baby carrier thing for hiking?

It's a Kelty Kids carrier. It's an older, more basic model (no rain or sunscreen on it) that I got on Craigslist virtually new. We love it. I normally end up wearing it because I have nice wide hips to rest it on - which means I don't feel much, if any, strain in my shoulders since the weight is being carried by my hips and lower body. It's harder to adjust properly if you have very narrow hips and if it's not well-adjusted it's a nightmare when you are carrying 35+ pounds!
  • Dube11
    Dube11 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Awesome journey!
  • TheNewJB
    TheNewJB Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    So AWESOME!!! Thank you for sharing!
  • shann1979
    shann1979 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    truly insipiring! you have just given me hope and motivation to get my butt in gear. I've been trying the last few weeks to eat better and exercise and have come up with alot of excuses too. after reading this i know i just need to get going and make life changes instead of dieting. Thank you thank you thank you! And you look amazing btw :happy:
  • Sizethree4Ever
    Sizethree4Ever Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Wow, AMAZING!! Thank you for sharing!
  • katimama
    katimama Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Amazing post! Thank you so much for sharing!
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    You have a gift for writing and a passion for life. This is the most motivating success story I have read in a long, long time.

I've been feeling a little "off" lately in my efforts to be healthy (mind you I'm 30 weeks pregnant).

This post is 100% what I needed to read today. I can't thank you enough for sharing. Enjoy that beautiful life!!!
  • OneThrone
    OneThrone Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!!!
  • kethry70
    kethry70 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    love! seriously- and for some reason, I needed this today <3
  • Darla0405
    Darla0405 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow! thanks for sharing your journey with us.
  • tracpo
    tracpo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    As always thank you for sharing your story and being such a true inspiration and model of success.
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, way to stick to it.
  • Rachywascakes
    Rachywascakes Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I am right at the beginning of losing a lot of weight, and a lot of what you have written rings so true for me. Thank you and well done!
  • DavidSTC
    DavidSTC Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Wow. That's the way to do it. One step at a time. Embrace the journey. And, you look fantastic! I'm getting close to my "goal weight" ... and this type of success story reminds me not to focus on that as much as the life changes I've made, and if I keep them up what this will mean to me for the rest of my life.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    this is freaking awesome!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!