1000 days, 130+ pounds lost (w/ too many pics!)

Options

Replies

• airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    Awesome read:drinker:

You look great:flowerforyou: I just wish I had the where-with-all to have started my journey at the age you started yours.

It is amazing how much more one can do & wants to do now compared to being bogged down by the other person we both were carrying:bigsmile:

Thanks for sharing your story, very motivational & inspiring!!
  • fast_stacie
    fast_stacie Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I read this, start to present (I am not going to say finish, because there is no finish!) and I have to say, this is just about the most motivational post I've read on this site.

Thank you and congrats! You look so happy!
  • Lissyleeb
    Lissyleeb Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am new to this diet no let me change that to lifestyle change, your story really made me tear up, what an amazing dedicated woman, mother , wife you show me that their is hope for a morbidly obese person like me thank you for sharing and congratulations on your accomplishments, ive only lost 10 and was looking for inspiration you are it.
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Wow. Yes, it was long, but I read EVERY WORD! Just amazing. And it's almost like you started it without even realizing you started it. You look absolutely GREAT! Thanks for sharing.
  • lafilledelarue
    lafilledelarue Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Congratulations! Way to go!
  • Kimberlaw01
    Kimberlaw01 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    So awesome!!! Thanks for sharing and the inspiration :)
  • rgohm
    rgohm Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! You look great and it looks like you are having the time of your life, good job!
  • WannabeStressFree
    WannabeStressFree Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Your story is very peaceful and serene, i love the good energy you give out, and I'm so excited for you! Amazing journey!
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Incredible. Absolutely amazing. You look stunning and so alive :-)

I, too, started with (and still set) small attainable goals.
  • Commitment2014
    Options
    I got goosebumps reading about your journey.. It's very inspirational. Thanks so much for sharing!
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I appreciate the support so much :)
  • amanda14251
    amanda14251 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a great story! You're truly an inspiration.
  • blaze6106
    blaze6106 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I admire you so much for keeping it up. Reading your story is so inspiring and it almost brought me to tears. You look so beautiful and at LEAST 10 years younger! Thank you so much for sharing!
  • kb2699
    kb2699 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this! This made we well up, what a great attitude. Thanks and well done! x
  • lannabelle
    lannabelle Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your inspiring story! It's stories like yours that keep the rest of us going :) You look so happy and healthy! Looks like you'r achieving the wonderfully-lived life you wished for :flowerforyou:
  • kodak1122
    kodak1122 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!! It is so nice to hear of these stories so close to home!! It is even better of hearing that you didn't follow a diet plan, you just instead choose a different lifestyle!! I truly need this inspiration as I struggle on days, and hearing these types of stories keep me focused, or even refocus me on days that I am struggling. Thank You for sharing!!
  • ProfessorCurlz
    Options
    A huge inspiration!
  • fayefayee5
    fayefayee5 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    So so beautiful, both you and th story. You are a total inspiration. Congrats my dear, you look fabulous! Loved your story
  • Imcharmed
    Imcharmed Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Youve done amazing, well done, a great achievement. Thanks for sharing.
  • GoMilner
    GoMilner Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Amazing. You're such an inspiration. Thank you for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!