90 lbs. gone...progress pics!

Options
I still am having a hard time believing that I have lost 90 lbs! I started this Feb. 22, 2010 and loved it from day one. There is so much support! I love reading (and seeing) progress posts so have decided to post this. I hope to eventually lose about 50 more pounds. Thanks all of you for being there!

progress.jpg

Replies

• mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • lvermulm
    Options
    Great work
  • elainegsd
    elainegsd Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • MrsMarvelous
    MrsMarvelous Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    that is fantastic!!!
  • npryor100
    npryor100 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    90lbs in less than a year? AMAZING.
    You look great, what an inspiration.
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Wow, so have done so great! Congrats, you're a star, I just love seeing other people succeed!!!!
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and you look GREAT! Keep up the fantastic work!:flowerforyou:
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Weeeeeeee - look at you go! Awesome results - I am sure from lots of hard work.
  • Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    amazing, good for you
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!! Congrats to you!!!!
  • chrissym78
    chrissym78 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    INCREDIBLE!!!! Congratulations!
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    A M A Z I N G! ! ! What an inspiration you are! You look FANTASTIC!!! ♥
  • pursuinghappiness
    Options
    Congrats!! What have you been doing? Anything specific?
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    wonderful! such and inspiration!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Goodjob
  • elizarae11
    Options
    great job!! (:
  • Memah
    Memah Posts: 129
    Options
    What terrific work you have done. Congratulations. You are inspiring. Your pictures are nothing short of amazing, and I thank you for sharing them. I'll bet you don't have 50 more pounds you can lose!
  • ladybug91254
    ladybug91254 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    cleaneatingoperac

The only things specific is I log absolutely everything I eat...which means when I want a piece of candy I really look HARD at how many calories are in it before I choose to eat it. I try VERY VERY hard to stay within my calories. I went the first 6 months without ever going over and still do very rarely. I also started going to the gym when my loss slowed down. I was swimming in the summer. I eat very little fast food whereas I used to eat lunch out 5 days a week and breakfast probably 3-4. I try to have lots of fruits and vegetables. My diary is open to friends...although today was a weird day!

Thanks to all for your comments and encouragement! It has been hard...though not as hard as I had thought it would be and if I can do it at 56 years old I am pretty sure any one can!

Deb
  • HazelDiva1913
    HazelDiva1913 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    wow u go girl
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!