Just can't eat anymore

Options

Replies

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    are you pregnant?

Wouldn't I want to eat more if that was the case?
    NO.

morning sickness.:sick:

But I'm sick all the time.

Silly girl. Pregnancy sickness isn't just in the morning either. It's like being hung over all the time for about 5 months.

Hmm. Well either that, none of that. I haven't engaged in the needed activity in a long enough period of time to confirm that isn't the problem.

Nor will I be. For months. Thanks for bringing that to the forefront of my mind guise. Now I'm sick and depressed. :frown:
    maybe the aliens artificially impregnated you..???

Well now you're just being silly.

well yes..unless you are saying there were flashing lights outside your window…???

Well sure. But my mom lives by a highway and my window happens to face that way. Flashing lights is perfectly normal.

Hmmm, aliens for sure then...
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    are you pregnant?

NO.

Silly girl. Pregnancy sickness isn't just in the morning either. It's like being hung over all the time for about 5 months.

Hmm. Well either that, none of that. I haven't engaged in the needed activity in a long enough period of time to confirm that isn't the problem.

Nor will I be. For months. Thanks for bringing that to the forefront of my mind guise. Now I'm sick and depressed. :frown:
    maybe the aliens artificially impregnated you..???

Well now you're just being silly.

well yes..unless you are saying there were flashing lights outside your window…???

Well sure. But my mom lives by a highway and my window happens to face that way. Flashing lights is perfectly normal.

Hmmm, aliens for sure then...

I feel like you aren't taking this seriously and aren't interested in helping me at all. You're not very supportive of me or my journey, clearly.
  • arwacky
    arwacky Posts: 1,653
    Options
    I had a really bad cold and lost my appetite. I'm starting to slowly regain it. I realized that I shouldn't stress about it and just eat foods when I want. I've essentially had only two meals the past couple of days but they were higher in calories. Or today I got a really high calorie protein shake. Maybe smoothies can be your best friend?? I feel that drinking my calories when I don't feel like eating helps me more. Good luck!!! :flowerforyou:
  • cwsreddy
    cwsreddy Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    are you pregnant?

NO.

for realz?
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    are you pregnant?

NO.

for realz?

Would I be eating 1500 calories if I wasn't sick all the time?
  • VBnotbitter
    VBnotbitter Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Maybe just take a logging break for a couple of weeks and just eat what you feel like eating, whether its a lot or a little. You've been at this so long and doing so well you probably can't see the wood for the trees. If you keep feeling sick though go to the docs for sure.

In other words listen to your body ....(cringes and runs away ducking for cover)
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Squats and deadlifts!

That's Broscience!

Besides...we all know it's because she's preggers. Congrats!!!!
  • steve0820
    steve0820 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Are you drinking any calories at all? What about whey protein?

I'm having a hard time some days getting over 3K cals, started a new whey, packs about 505 cals per 2 scoops, add some cranberry juice and I'm at 700 cals. Couple of those a day on training days, I'm half way there.
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I have no comprehension of this problem.

However, if you want those left over calories taken off your hands, I'll gladly eat them for you.
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    are you pregnant?

NO.

Immaculate conception?????! JAYYYYYYSUS
  • GertrudeHorse
    GertrudeHorse Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I would gladly eat those extra calories for you! Now, if someone set up some sort of calorie-trading website I'd be all like SHUTUPANDTAKEMYMONEY.

ETA: Is there any reason you don't switch to full fat dairy stuff?
  • trizzletrix
    trizzletrix Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Girl get yo self some dried fruits! 100g of soft pitted dates is like 280 calories and 100g of dates is basically nothing. And they are super delicious.
    I always have to make sure if I'm eating dates I'm getting a good burn in that day :D
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    It's what happens when you diet too low/long, hormones. Haven't been the same since :(.
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    Eat more sugar... it'll cause you to crave food.
  • Strangegirlz
    Strangegirlz Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Maybe you picked up a parasite?

If so, congrats! All the best to you and your new little weight-loss friend!

I am not pregnant!

No no. I meant the other kind. I was going to insert a visual aid here, but, circumstances.

Although a bit of advice - do not google images for parasite. :sick: Especially if you ever do want your appetite back.

I may never eat again.

Thank you so much, I am currently printing pictures of parasites and pasting them as wallpaper on my kitchen. I knew there had to be something that would aid my self control. I mean people suggest raspberry ketones and garcinia cambogia, but these pictures seems a more natural way of suppressing appetite.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Step 1: Give all your extra calories to Amber
    Step 2: ?
    Step 3: profit!
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options

Spelled Prophet incorrectly :explode:
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Just break up.
    Damn! Beat me to it!
  • SuperCrsa
    SuperCrsa Posts: 790 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: underwear gnomes..?
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I am intolerant to a lot of foods - they make me feel sick and have numerous other awful side effects.
    A parasite ( bug) was ruled out first, before diagnosis.
    I have no appetite at all.
    Just eat what you can and you'll be fine. Don't stress.