Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for a good mileage-tracking site

Any suggestions?? I'd like to be able to track the amount of miles I will be running in 2011 -- something simple!!

Thanks for any ideas!

Replies

• ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    www.dailymile.com

I only track my walking miles there so I can see the total for the year. You can track any kind of distance, like biking, running, walking. You can put in your route, etc.
  • I have a suggestion. but it'll only work if you have an iphone. and it's not a website. it's an app, that uses the iphones accelerometer, and gps to track your speed, distance, number of steps, etc... and will even map the routes you run, it's called, pedometer pro gps +
  • I use Nike+ software. You use their shoes and either an iphone,ipod or a wristband and it tracks your mileage, calories, pace, time, etc. Really great community too if you're into running!
  • My favorite is www.endomondo.com.
  • suzi67
    suzi67 Posts: 162 Member
    Nike+gps app if you have the iPhone. It even does indoor track and treadmill.
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    www.dailymile.com

I only track my walking miles there so I can see the total for the year. You can track any kind of distance, like biking, running, walking. You can put in your route, etc.

Definitely www.dailymile.com!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,046 Member
    Prevention.com has a walking route..
  • jlewis2896
    jlewis2896 Posts: 763 Member
    Thanks everyone!! I think I'll try out the Daily Mile one -- I have heard a few people mention it. I am technologically un-savvy, I wouldn't know what to do with an iPhone, lol. I only recently started texting....

Baby steps, baby steps.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!!
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    I have the nike+ chip. It's awesome.