Before and Current Pics

Options
So I think I'm coming down with a case of the winter blah's! Not saying no to foods I know I shouldn't eat, also not putting as much "ooumph" into my work outs that I normally do! So I'm posting this to remind myself, and perhaps give others some motivation on how far we've come, and that we can continue to kick butt till we reach our goals. I started this journey at 284, and am currently 177. I'd like to lose about 30 more to be totally content.... I've just gotta kick these blah's and get going!

Here's me around my starting period.... I am cringing at the sight of this: This is what I needed to see.
fatupclose.jpg

fatstandingup.jpg

This is me now. 12/11/10 177lbs
DSC00028.jpg

DSC00026-1.jpg

DSC00027.jpg

Replies

• Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    (Thought if I put the word "pics" in the title it may have more hits?)
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Melissa you are simply amazing! I am so grateful to have met you and become great friends with you! You look so much happier and wonderful now! I understand the blahs as I have hit them too. Thank you for the post and the motivation! I can't wait to see what we look like in a few months, let's get this going again! We can totally do this!!
  • Melanie1967
    Melanie1967 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    You are sooooo beautiful! And you have done such an AMAZING job! I am so proud to have you as part of my support system here, and as a friend! Lot's of love and thumbs up dear!
  • mirahonthawall
    mirahonthawall Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    aw you're a cutie! you look amazing!!!!
  • eglass64
    eglass64 Posts: 180
    Options
    Great job !!
  • lunglady
    lunglady Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    All I can say is.....WOW!
  • Beauty! Great job !!!
  • Christie_78
    Christie_78 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! I am feeling the same way..the winter blahs! I had a hard time today staying away from the Christmas cookies....but seeing this is wonderful motivation. Way to go..you are so close to your goal!
  • apfeiff
    Options
    Wow, you have done some amazing things for yourself. You are so beautiful. Keep up the good work!
    BE GOOD= BE REWARDED! :D That's my motto right now. And I am definitely being rewarded!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Wow! How inspiring! Keep it up and keep us informed....a picture is worth a thousand words!
  • bucky17h
    bucky17h Posts: 120
    Options
    Congratulations!! :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • imagin002
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! I think i'm going to save this link for motivation...lol!
  • hchristine
    Options
    You look great!! This is so inspiring to me, because I started just about where you did and seem to have the same goal. You are further along then me, but I will get where you are. Thank you for the motivation. If you don't mind me asking what are you doing...just watching your calories or a specific diet? It is hard this time of the year...I feel your pain, but I just keep thinking if I push through the winter months how great I will look and feel when spring comes!
  • addman72
    addman72 Posts: 220
    Options
    Those pictures look amazing , you look amazing. Congratulations.

Ive only just started my journey , your results are all the inspiration and motivation I need to keep on going.

keep going you can see for yourself thats its all worth it , you should be proud of yourself.
  • lindakp83
    Options
    I can't believe how much younger people look in their after pics. You look great!
  • candlegal
    candlegal Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Melissa you look amazing!! You should be soooooo proud of yourself!!! You are just beautiful I can't believe the transformation that you have gone through! You don't even look like the same person!!!
    Enjoy the snow!! Stay warm!
  • traceysturn
    Options
    Simply ... beautiful -:wink:
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    You are looking great!!
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Doing great!! Keep it up!!
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    You look incredible, and you should be very proud!!