1 year MFP - 39.7 kg (~87.5 lbs) lost (pics)

Options
CeddysMum
CeddysMum Posts: 101 Member
Hi MFPers :)

I've been on this journey for a year now and it's time to share my progress :)

I've lost 39.7 kg (~ 87.5 lbs) and I'm 4.5 dress sizes down. No longer morbidly obese, down to 'just' overweight and getting close to healthy weight range - WooHoo!!! :)

It's still a work in progress, another 10 kg (~ 22 lbs) or so to goal but I'm OVER THE MOON what I have achieved!

Thank you soooo sooo much, MFP for providing the free tools!!!!

And especially THANK YOU to my amazing, supportive and encouraging MFPals ... I really really couldn't do this without and you I love you all!!!!!! xxxx

Here my one year progress pics ... this is the first time I have the courage to show my 'before' pics on the open forum, so please be kind! (and I hope this works) ...

Before ... March 2013
Before2013-03-28001.jpgBefore2013-03-28002.jpg

Today ... March 2014
20140315_145735.jpg20140315_145903.jpg

Edit: I have now idea why they're so big??? I tried resizing but it doesn't seem to make any difference???

Replies

• maree142
    maree142 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Fantastic.n You look so much fitter, and indeed, happier! You should be so proud of your results. Good work.
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress. You look so much happier and much more confident. Kudos. :happy:
  • kimstwin
    kimstwin Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! You also look so much younger and most importantly, happy!
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Outstanding progress & dedication!! Well done.
  • JojoEffeckt164
    JojoEffeckt164 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Wow look at this hot lady! You look really good and so full of life. You definately got a couple of years back with your transformation!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Blown away by your awesomeness! :love:

Obviously, the body has been completely transformed, but just look at the face! So much confidence and spirit and life! I love this!

Gorgeous!
  • TheLadyBane
    TheLadyBane Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look absolutely amazing and I love how happy you look:).
  • TendaiMa
    TendaiMa Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You look great...well done. Great commitment and dedication!
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Awesome, awesome, awesome!!!! Healthy and fit!!! :flowerforyou:
  • KristinKory
    KristinKory Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats on your amazing transformation! You look GREAT!
  • ThankfulJoy
    Options
    What an amazing metamorphosis. And you look SO much happier, too.
  • nas061
    nas061 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Well done that lady! Big transformation in both your body and in your smile :)
  • beltrone
    beltrone Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Your new found neck is best feature in my opinion, you look great. Enjoy new life!
  • Emi1974
    Emi1974 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely stunning :flowerforyou:
  • EvanElric
    EvanElric Posts: 34
    Options
    woah..
    Very inspirational. :o
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I don't think you even look overweight. Great job!
  • greensgirl
    greensgirl Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look so amazing! You looked like you've gained years and health back! It's so beautiful to see how much a person can change! Thank you for your inspiration:smile:
  • christielewis58
    christielewis58 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely incredible!!!!! Well done. Just the inspiration I needed today. Thank you. :)
  • 89nunu
    89nunu Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    I think not getting before pictures out until you know that the person in the photo is definitely not you anymore is a very valid thing to do! I have to be honest and say you looked quite grumpy...

But that only makes your new you shine even brighter!! :flowerforyou: great work!! You look amazing!!
  • CeddysMum
    CeddysMum Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Oh WOW!!! Thank you all sooo so much!!! :flowerforyou:
    Yes, I feel so much healthier, confident and just ... happy with myself!!!

And a word of incouragement for those just starting out: If I can do this ... SO CAN YOU!!!
    Let me tell you, the results are MORE than worth it!!! When the going gets tough (and there will be those times!) ... Keep your eyes on the prize!!! Never Ever give up!!! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!