Roll call all Brits!

Options

Replies

• hilts1969
    hilts1969 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Hi, Shaun from Bolton, 2nd time using the site and app, started in Jan, was 12st, now currently at 10st12lb, trying to bulk up now, doing karate twice a week. I'm 48 ans 5ft7".
    Hope you all reach your goals.

i guessed you weren't from manchester
  • RhysWill_I_Ams
    Options
    I'm Rhys from Hertfordshire, currently looking to lose 90-100lbs to get myself back to my old body type in 2011 when I was playing semi-pro rugby. Feel free to add me guys I'll talk to anyone and I log everyday!

Good luck with all your weight loss goals!!
  • russdev
    russdev Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Hi

I am based in Leicestershire restarting my journey. Need people to keep me honest and hopefully can help you on your journey. Feel free to add..

Russell
  • JawsOfAmity
    JawsOfAmity Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Tiggy from Evesham, Worcs here.
    Looking to lose 1st. Already 5lbs down (1lb per week so far).
    Gym 3 days per week and random squats, planks and side leg kicks whenever I move around the house LOL!
  • NyssaDuck
    NyssaDuck Posts: 50
    Options
    Hi all. Nyssa in Cornwall. Not a Brit but might as well be. :wink:

Lost 25lb so far, still 25lb or so to go until goal, though not sure I'll get right down to goal. I'll see how I look I guess. Love running, spinning and... well, exercise in general these days. Like to eat what I want, within reason. :smile:
  • ShaunMc1968
    ShaunMc1968 Posts: 204
    Options
    Shaun Mac. Live on the coast in North Northumberland - training for the Cross du Mont Blanc in June.
  • kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    errr, london but living in hong kong! :)
  • _EndGame_
    _EndGame_ Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I'm in Liverpool, originally from West Yorkshire.
  • nickjamesdixon
    nickjamesdixon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I'm Nick and I'm 26, living in East Yorkshire. I want to get fit again and build some lean muscle. I find it's quite difficult finding fresh fruit and veg after living in Victoria, Australia for a few years! I'm also looking for easy inspirational recipes. Feel free to add me if you're around :)
  • dammitjanet0161
    dammitjanet0161 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Janet, Stockport (near Manchester), just registered today.

Age 44, 5' 10" and want to get back to the size I was about 4 years ago before I met my fiancé and weight/size has been gradually creeping up. I'm not actually sure what weight that was as I have never owned scales and always judged myself by clothes size. But I'm guessing that was about 2 stones ago so that's what I've put as my goal. (bit the bullet yesterday and found I was up half a stone from the last time I was weighed in hospital Dec 2012).

Have always exercised and not afraid to work hard at the gym, but need to be more consistent with it and also more importantly get a grip on the bad food habits.

Happy to see there are plenty of Brits here!
  • Stonekerry
    Stonekerry Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm Kerry from Cardiff - Looking to lose about 50-60lbs. Please feel free to add.:smile:
  • Isabel_Fit93
    Options
    How do?

I'm Issy from Manchester. I hope to lose about 50 lbs.

Feel free to add. :bigsmile:
  • Bun_Ya
    Bun_Ya Posts: 174
    Options
    Hi, i'm Bun_Ya from London and i'm current MFP record holder for most database entries in first week of membership (they didn't even have 'deadlift' in there).

Add me if you want :)
  • struggletodiet
    struggletodiet Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hi Stewart, here in Peterborough Cambs, feel free to add me
  • slugkiller
    slugkiller Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    From Hampshire, havn't weighed recently, was very active and successful thanks to mfp but backslides do occur! Need to loose 20lbs+ and very supportive so feel free to add me anyone :-)
  • icklistpiklist
    icklistpiklist Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Sarah, currently residing in Cornwall.
    Have put on weight over the last few years - run of lupus related ill-health.
    Been 5:2ing since last May, resulting in a slow but steady weight loss.
    :flowerforyou:
  • cumbriajane
    cumbriajane Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Jane in Cumbria. Working on my own version of the 5:2 diet. Want to get back to under 13 stone after 5 years of denial and three broken ankles. That is twice on the same ankle, not that I have 3 ankles!
  • annacjames
    Options
    Hi I'm Anna, 36 from Dorset - lost just over 5 stone so far and would like to lose another 2 or 4 if poss!!! :)
  • Ran90
    Ran90 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm from Hertfordshire. Been losing weight steadily but slowly over the past few months, joined the site because I wanted to track my calories. :)
  • Blackthorne82
    Options
    Hey Kirsty I'm Ella, 31 (soon to be 32) and from South West London. Married to my college sweetie and got 2 cats :smile:

I don't need to really lose any weight I just need to get my strength up and get rid of my flabby parts (upper arms, waist and thigh).

Nice to meet you!