Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What do you like about your body?

Instead of thinking about everything we hate about our bodies, I thought what we should talk about what we like instead. It is much more productive and there has to be something you like about yourself physically :)

Personally, I love my arms and legs. My legs are still big, but it's mostly muscle and even when I was at my highest weight, I still wore shorts. And even though my arms aren't super muscular (yet!), they aren't flabby which gives me hope that they will look amazing one day.

Your turn!

Replies

• Veggie_Eloise
    Veggie_Eloise Posts: 99 Member
    My newly exposed collarbones && the fact that I only have one chin now :)
  • mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    wow thats a hard question
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,046 Member
    I'm starting to notice my curves..my face looking thinner. :)
  • beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member

I didn't even realize your collarbones were supposed to show until mine did. haha. after I started seeing mine, I started looking at everyone else and saw that you could see everyone's. one of the best things about losing weight!
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member

This.
    And my booty... I've always liked my booty, no matter what my size is...
  • I like my right pinky toe
  • My hair and eyes! :)
  • Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    that its shrinking and my legs are now in great shape
  • Amber030583
    Amber030583 Posts: 490 Member
    After doing Chalean Extreme I am really starting to like the shape of my shoulders. If I keep up with this I will have some sexy shoulders.....if that is possible....lol
  • I like my face and my butt! :D
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    As much as this may receive some eyerolls, lol, I'm really at a place now where I love most things about my body. I mean that sincerely. It's an empowering transition for me. I have flaws, like anyone, but I have a very short list of things I don't like about myself and a very, very long list of what I like.

My top likes are my shape (which I never realized I have), my skin, my face, my hair.
  • dkrioux
    dkrioux Posts: 144
    What a great topic!!!
    I like my eyes, teeth, hair, skin for the most part, ears, nose... I like that when I gained all the weight, it was proportioned evenly...
    I agree on the collarbones... I miss mine, but when I do have them, they look good:)
    I am grateful that I am able to workout to lose the weight, and that I have all my arms and legs, etc... I am very blessed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    My legs!! Long and Muscular, My guns (now that I have them), My boobs (thanks for making my waist look smaller!!), my eyes (Bette Davis ain't got nothin on me) and my lips (kiss this Angelina...) :bigsmile:

Great topic!!
  • beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
    As much as this may receive some eyerolls, lol, I'm really at a place now where I love most things about my body. I mean that sincerely. It's an empowering transition for me. I have flaws, like anyone, but I have a very short list of things I don't like about myself and a very, very long list of what I like.

My top likes are my shape (which I never realized I have), my skin, my face, my hair.

i love this! i can't wait to get to this point! and it definitely takes a lot to get to the point where you truly love your body.
  • Good topic!! =)

I love my height, my hair - it's really thick. and my back. That sounds odd but it always looked good even when I was a little heavier. :)
  • Lorimichewicz
    Lorimichewicz Posts: 17 Member
    Thanks for picking a positive topic! :c) I like my ankles, feet and wrists, they stayed small even when I gained weight :c)
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    i love my legs. I've always had very slim legs. I'm 5'10 and I'm pretty much all leg.
  • ...im getting there...hoping to like a lot about my body one day...i guess my calves- they are crazy big but ppl always compliment them so i kinda like that...
  • Jourdan_Rystrom
    Jourdan_Rystrom Posts: 176 Member
    I love the fact that (even when I was heavy) I have always had a wonderful "perfect" hourglass figure. Tiny waist, nice bust and butt curves! To this day, it looks even better and now when I stand naked in the mirror I see my toned legs, arms, and start of a 6-pack along with my hourglass body that I love :)
  • I like my eyes, my lips, and my upper back. Perhaps that's a weird combo?