• billylindsay
    billylindsay Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    The more weight that comes off the more am liking the whole package
  • doublexhelix
    doublexhelix Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    i have the best *kitten* ever

i like my eyebrows and eyes... and eyelashes, they are really dark and people always ask where i get my mascara... i don't! haha

my hands are nice when it's not winter and they're dry :P
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    As much as this may receive some eyerolls, lol, I'm really at a place now where I love most things about my body. I mean that sincerely. It's an empowering transition for me. I have flaws, like anyone, but I have a very short list of things I don't like about myself and a very, very long list of what I like.

My top likes are my shape (which I never realized I have), my skin, my face, my hair.

I love most things about your body too! :laugh:

Seriously though....I agree with the above. I like almost everything about my body.
    I do have a short list of things that I don't like about my body....but it's not like I am disgusted by these things.
    Just want to make some improvements.

If I did have to pick a few things I like the best about my body it would be the whole collarbone-shoulders-arms area.
    It is really toned, which I have never had before.
    I also noticed I have an *kitten* now. :noway: Where before it just kind of melted into my thighs.....it actually has a nice round shape. :blushing:

Dani
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options

Seriously though....I agree with the above. I like almost everything about my body.
    I do have a short list of things that I don't like about my body....but it's not like I am disgusted by these things.

If I did have to pick a few things I like the best about my body it would be the whole collarbone-shoulders-arms area.
    I also noticed I have an *kitten* now. :noway: Where before it just kind of melted into my thighs.....it actually has a nice round shape. :blushing:

Dani

..and I love your body too, baby! *kiss* ..and agreed, you do have a nice, round *kitten*! ;)
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    My legs hardly has any fat on them..they feel bulky..all muscle from walking.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options

Dani

..and I love your body too, baby! *kiss* ..and agreed, you do have a nice, round *kitten*! ;)

:wink: Thanks! *muah*
  • bhelmreich
    bhelmreich Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    my legs :) they are long (always have to buy long pants) and even though my thighs are "big" they are strong from horseback riding. I love my collarbones now. I am especially in love with my green eyes :D
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    At (almost) 52 I can say I like my body and I've worked HARD for it!!!
  • Godsflower1789
    Options
    honestly, just the all over definition. i love my curves and would never want to part with them...just the chunck that hangs on them
    :-) hahaha love the topic. thank you for helping me focus on a positive today!
  • ChanelCharlie
    Options
    hmmmmm...good post
    I'd have to say;

Face
    Booty
    Arms (more than before..i actually have some muscle on them now)
    Collarbone
  • priskar
    priskar Posts: 156
    Options
    I like my skin and my eyes. I'm still too early in my weight loss quest to find much about my body that I really like.
  • mamxo22
    Options
    haha weird but i loveeeee my legs. i got my dads legs and he has some skinny legs (from what i hear ive never actually met him.) but even all of that im still very very glad i got his legs!!!
  • Alyshe
    Alyshe Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Currently I love my skin tone, eyes and hair. When I get to my goal size. I'm going LOVE my whole body. I can't wait to get there. :love: :smokin: yum yum here I come.
  • katw0man_
    katw0man_ Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    im starting to love everything ab out my body.. that what keeps me motivated to keeping it healthy.
  • ObviousIndigo
    ObviousIndigo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I love my eyes...People have always asked me if I wear colored contacts because of how blue they are.... But I LOVE the fact that I no longer have a muffin top! I think that is amazing! I started out in my weight loss journey weighing 254lbs so it has been 8 years since I havent had any over hang on my stomach and I really love that!!
    Again, Thanks for making us all focus on a positive:)
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    my eyes for sure...and my feet, and how hairless my arms are lol. And my ears, and i really like how someone commented on their skin tone, i love the color of my skin too
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    I'm so glad to see I'm not alone with the whole collar bone thing! I seriously love it! And, not to sound TOO conceited, but I really do like my smile... lol! And let me just say why. After 5 strokes and watching my face droop horribly to one side, I'm so incredibly grateful that my muscles are back to normal and that my smile is nearly completely back to normal! So I'm SO happy that I can flash a toothy grin that isn't crooked anymore!!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • jac777
    jac777 Posts: 13
    Options
    collarbone, neck, and i forgot how sexy i am when my face is thin. :)

oh i forgot hair and eyes. hair is a weird dark red and eyes are just like my mom's, very blue.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    I love my skin, nose ( I know weird but my dad and sister have a huge nose and I have a thin nose), I also like my breasts ( I was a AA before I had my kids and then went to a C and then a D after gaining so much weight). so I am sure I will lose some but that is ok as long as they dont go back to AA LOL