Hungry Hungry!!

Options
So I had a terrible splurge at work today. I ate ice cream (not that much but super high-cal) and other things. I worked my butt off after work, ate a light dinner, and even took a long walk just a bit ago just to finally break even.

So here's my problem. I am hungry NOW. I am grumbling. I drank a glass of water, I'm contemplating tea... but I really need something to sop up the acideatingmystomach feeling. I don't think I can exercise any more today because its late and I am tired. I know if I go to bed this empty I'll probably have acid reflux all night.

What do I do?

p.s. sorry about the whining

Replies

• jules1984
    jules1984 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    So I had a terrible splurge at work today. I ate ice cream (not that much but super high-cal) and other things. I worked my butt off after work, ate a light dinner, and even took a long walk just a bit ago just to finally break even.

So here's my problem. I am hungry NOW. I am grumbling. I drank a glass of water, I'm contemplating tea... but I really need something to sop up the acideatingmystomach feeling. I don't think I can exercise any more today because its late and I am tired. I know if I go to bed this empty I'll probably have acid reflux all night.

What do I do?

p.s. sorry about the whining
  • jamdblake4
    jamdblake4 Posts: 179
    Options
    a Protien shake 2 scoops is only like 240 cal and you'll beable to sleep
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Hey girlie!

I just had a cup of blueberries. YUM! Do you have anything like that to use as a finger food to keep your hand and brain busy? Or popcorn? And water...

Or just grab something else that is healthy and call yourself over a few on calories if you need. But plan your day for tomorrow to keep yourself on track.

Let me know what you do, and how tomorrow goes. Good luck girlie!!!
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    You still up?!
  • jules1984
    jules1984 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I am still up. Its 11 o'clock here so bedtime. I ate blueberries earlier and now I'm out. :cry: Maybe I'll go for like half an apple and a spoon of peanut butter. I just worked so hard to break even after being so bad that I wore myself out. I guess that's what I get for eating nearly ALL of my calories before 1 pm.

Good night and thanks for listening everyone. :tongue:
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I was going to say apple :happy:
  • Godsmonty
    Godsmonty Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    jules, i really hope your week works out despite having a hard day today (yesterday.) i do not have acid reflux problems but i do often get a awful gnarling feeling in my stomach by 9 PM and i try not to eat before bed, but usually do. i usually start to attack the feeling with water, then fruit like an apple or blueberries, or juice, but none of these help. i never thought of popcorn, though. thanks, Princess.