What's your favorite COMPLIMENT since starting?

Options

Replies

• Keliandra
    Keliandra Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    My favorite compliment? "Mom, I can get my arms all of the way around you now!" :love:
  • gmoneycole
    gmoneycole Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    My favorite compliment? "Mom, I can get my arms all of the way around you now!" :love:

This reminded me of a new recent favorite where my 10 yr old son said Dad look at how easily I can reach around you now when giving me a hug. He said remember last year when it was so hard to touch my fingers together. :)
  • lmmathis86
    lmmathis86 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    While sitting on the couch next to my husband....he runs his hands up my leg and looks and me and says you are so freaking hot!

I see your body changing and you look hot!
  • aprilflower18232
    aprilflower18232 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    "Your such an inspiration"

I don't necessarily believed it but it's so to hear
  • rianne04
    rianne04 Posts: 51
    Options
    When my friend's mum was looking for me when I'm right in front of her! I told her that it was me she was talking to and she replied 'I thought you were your younger sister!' (My sister's pretty fit and 7yrs younger than me). I took that as a compliment. :)
  • hickorycutie
    hickorycutie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Ure face looks slimmer....
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    My husband of 12 yrs saw me for the first time in shorts. He kept staring at me while we were gardening and he finally said "You just look so cute in shorts". I was a size 18 when we married and I am a size 12 now!
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    you lost to much-
  • ksmithnh
    ksmithnh Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I had a great one a few weeks back... I was meeting a friend for a drink after work. I got there first and grabbed a table and my back was to the door. She said when she first came in she didn't think I was there. She saw me sitting there and thought "that looks like Kim but that girl is smaller". Too cool :)
  • gmoneycole
    gmoneycole Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    "Your such an inspiration"

I don't necessarily believed it but it's so to hear

Believe it! What you've done is one heck of an accomplishment! I'm sure you definitely motivate others that struggle with will power. I love it when someone tells me I inspire them. Heck if we can help others that's pretty motivating for us too! :)
  • Amandawith3kids
    Amandawith3kids Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    my hubby said he was proud of me. :)
  • tropicaltiger
    Options
    I lost over 100 pounds I have heard -I didn't even recognize you-are you can tell you workout-you have so much definition-are look how tiny you are-look at muscles you have-look how small your waist is
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options
    Co-workers have told me how impressed they are that I always get out there, no matter what the weather or how stressful the day has been.
  • aprilflower18232
    aprilflower18232 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Thank you :) taking compliments is never easy for me....I am trying though,,,
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I think the best compliment has been when my mom said "What are you doing to lose weight, you look so good, if you can do it, then I can do it." So now she's lost over 100 lbs as well, and her losing the weight because I have, keeps me strong because I know I motivated her, but her keeping it off as I have keeps me keeping it off.
  • JenR_
    JenR_ Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Probably today - ran into one of my guy friends who hasn't seen me since I started losing the weight (it's been 4 months). He told me I was looking really cute. :) Total confidence booster, and given the way I had been feeling the last while about myself, it was so appreciated. And I blushed too!
  • Bounce2
    Bounce2 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I get this one a bit;
    " you just ran 20 miles??? you are a f*****g lunatic".

or

"Are you insane" from hikers when I run some of the bigger peaks locally.

Funny I saw this today; one of the older regulars at the gym this morning called me an "animal".. I think this is one of my all time favourite compliments because he has seen exactly where I started from to what I am today.
  • Shari325
    Shari325 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I was asked the other day what I did with the other woman that used to share my clothes, because I'd lost enough weight for a whole person.
  • HonuNui
    HonuNui Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    I opened the door to the stairway, startling the woman on the other side of the door as she reached for the handle.
    A second woman was just reaching the top of the stairway coming from the floor below.
    Woman #1 looked at Woman #2 (stair-climber) and said “Good for you, climbing the stairs!”
    “Yeah I’m trying to climb them more often,” said woman #2, “because I want to look like her!” (as she pointed at me!)
  • BackInTheSaddle13
    BackInTheSaddle13 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I was at a family wedding and my Aunt told me I looked "absolutely glowing".:blushing: