B& in process. 50lb gone. Tell me what you think.

Replies

• mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Wow!! You look great!!! Keep up the great work!
  • ashleynicoleb
    ashleynicoleb Posts: 376 Member
    You look great!
  • Congrats!! you look great.... btw I like the bonus. :)
  • nickeymhughes
    nickeymhughes Posts: 115 Member
    Wow, you look Great.. and I love the bike. we have a TL1000. Keep up the great work!
  • AutismMom
    AutismMom Posts: 127 Member
    Good Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!
  • thanks everyone :D. i hope you guys are doing well with mfp.
  • KittyCathy
    KittyCathy Posts: 36 Member
    You look amazing! I love the pea coat ; p
  • You look amazing! I love the pea coat ; p

thanks! i just bought the coat lol
  • eleanoreb
    eleanoreb Posts: 621 Member
    HOOT!!
  • GrandmaBessie
    GrandmaBessie Posts: 1 Member
    Wow! Good job! It almost looks PhotoShopped!
  • doublexhelix
    doublexhelix Posts: 199 Member
    HOTTIE!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Way to go! You should be very proud of what you have accomplished!!!!
  • Excellent work!!! Thanks for sharing!! You look great!! Not only smaller but healthier!!! Good Job!!
  • thanks everyone for the kind comments! they are definitely helping me stay on track with exercise and dieting. it is much appreciated. i hope i was able to help motivate some of you too, maybe light a fire in you guys to keep it up. lol i know if i can do it (the laziest person around haha) you guys have the power too! just stay determined and you'll reach youre goals. im almost there! thanks again.
  • EightDMB
    EightDMB Posts: 155 Member
    You don't even look like the same person. I bet you are really popular with the ladies!!! You look HOT!
  • burebabe
    burebabe Posts: 3 Member
    Congratulations. You look amazing.
  • YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!!:smile:
  • pkd1
    pkd1 Posts: 170 Member
    wow good for you ,you look fantastic, love the bike pic also haha. keep up the great work,!!!!!
  • You don't even look like the same person. I bet you are really popular with the ladies!!! You look HOT!

thanks miss! lol its funny you should mention that about the ladies, i actually went back to back with 2 serious relationships, both girls i knew from hs and i hadnt been single for nearly 5 years. but now that i am (and lost weight) i catch eyes ever so often, but im not really sure how to talk to women. haha not trying to sound pathetic or anything, ive just been taken for such a long period of time, the environment seems so different. its not talking to hs girls anymore, but more mature and older woman. lol
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!