Any 5" woman have success stories and or pics?

Options
123457»

Replies

• LessthanKris
    LessthanKris Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Following for motivation. I have lost 23 lbs since August when I really started logging and working out but have stalled these last two weeks. Slow and steady wins the race right!

I am 5'1 and in August started at 169.8. Current weight it 146.8.

Amazing stories and pictures ladies!
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and am down 68lbs now, from 218 to 150.

1-14070_zps9e99a4ff.jpg

You look fab! I'm 5 ft 1.5 and I have a lot of belly weight, and while your start weight and belly are smaller than mine, it gives me hope! Look at your mid section girl! Congrats on your loss and success so far! thanks for the inspiration and hope that my belly can get better too! :)
  • mimiteh35
    Options
    this.png

A - Great job!
    B- At least I'm not the only one who wears Christmas PJs in the summer, lol. They must be comfy.
    C- Congrats on the success and keep up the great work!! :)
  • mimiteh35
    Options
    I'm 5'1.5 (that half totally counts btw). I started out at 250 lbs.

Actually when I was 21 I was pregnant with my son, my first obgyn appt. I was 160 lbs, I had him and was 180 after he was born, when he was 4, my husband bought me the wii fit plus, I stood on that and was 230 lbs, when he was 7 I had his sister, I was 250 lbs on the nose when I found out I was pregnant with her. I lost 70 lbs in my pregnancy due to gestational diabetes, and then after she was born, I gained most of it back because I was no longer a diabetic and ate what I wanted and when I could eat. Decided I was going to get on track and since have lost a total of 133 lbs.

zmaws0.jpg

15dszux.jpg

And this is what I've been really pushing hard to work on though you can't spot reduce but you can work hard to fix an issue.

2gwidg5.jpg

I've been hovering between 117 and 125 I fluctuate between that.

LOL I always say that 1/2 inch counts, too! I'm the same height as you and totally TOTALLY say that lol.

Also, my first time looking for motivation last year I ran into some of your pics and YOU have been a HUGE INSPIRATION to me! My SW was 226.4 and I am biggest in the belly/boob area, and YOUR pics made me feel like I CAN DO THIS, and really truly keep me inspired to this day! So wanted to say THANK YOU for posting!!
  • bethcox16
    bethcox16 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    431199_10150833075845830_177766369_n2_zpsc50f55a8.jpg

this wasnt my biggest but i was still around 3 stone heavier than i am now, and that was taken February 2012 then the second picture was taken a few weeks ago to make sure i looked alright before going out haha! im stilll about 4lbs lighter now than even then, but i'm only 5 ft! but it's great to be a shorty!!
  • HarmonyNLife
    HarmonyNLife Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I was 105lbs before getting married, then ballooned to 150lbs. I was 150lbs when I got pregnant in 2010, was 184lbs when I delivered in 2011. I was 167lbs in July 2013 & now weigh 122lbs. i never lost any baby weight. Like, none of it came off easily. It is very frustrating. My toddler is almost 3. I didn't start dieting til she was 2. She was a fussy baby & fussy toddler so I focused all on her. Now that she's more independent, it's much easier to fit in workouts. When she was a baby, all I could think of was sleeping during my freetime, not working out. It's very difficult. www.fitenssblender.com has some mama & baby workouts.

Thanks for the site. They have awesome workouts.
  • LvLite
    LvLite Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    BUMP I want to see MORE!!! Keeps me inspired!!!
  • Shaylyn1986
    Shaylyn1986 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2. Feel free to friend me if you want to see my diary. :]

u3liNL3.jpg
    frZ8dwi.jpg
    OUeE1jm.jpg
    eQu1ski.jpg
  • Healthy67Chick
    Healthy67Chick Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    bump
  • julthoms
    julthoms Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    5'1" Starting Weight: 218
    Started MFP at 215
    CW: 204
    GW: 135

I started here in January and would love any type of support and motivation!
  • Star_1234
    Star_1234 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I love this thread! being petite (4ft8.5in) I always feel likes its harder but seeing you all shows me that it is possible!

you guys are awesome! xxx
  • action_figure
    action_figure Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    5'2", 347.2 lbs on Oct. 1, 2012, 190 lbs today.
  • xilonem
    xilonem Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    im 4'10.5 i don't use the goal setting myfitness pal gives but i do use IIFYM if it fits your macros (flexible dieting)
    i haven't lost a lot of actual weight but i was a size 7 and i am currently at size 1-2
    i don't know how to add pictures ...
  • ndnss83
    ndnss83 Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm 5'2. Feel free to friend me if you want to see my diary. :]

u3liNL3.jpg
    frZ8dwi.jpg
    OUeE1jm.jpg
    eQu1ski.jpg

wow... i cant believe... i really need to be like that..
  • kmkgurl
    kmkgurl Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    bump. I need some motivation.
  • HaibaneReki
    HaibaneReki Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1.5 (that half totally counts btw). I started out at 250 lbs.

Actually when I was 21 I was pregnant with my son, my first obgyn appt. I was 160 lbs, I had him and was 180 after he was born, when he was 4, my husband bought me the wii fit plus, I stood on that and was 230 lbs, when he was 7 I had his sister, I was 250 lbs on the nose when I found out I was pregnant with her. I lost 70 lbs in my pregnancy due to gestational diabetes, and then after she was born, I gained most of it back because I was no longer a diabetic and ate what I wanted and when I could eat. Decided I was going to get on track and since have lost a total of 133 lbs.

zmaws0.jpg

15dszux.jpg

And this is what I've been really pushing hard to work on though you can't spot reduce but you can work hard to fix an issue.

2gwidg5.jpg

I've been hovering between 117 and 125 I fluctuate between that.

THAT IS AMAAAAAZING! :love:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!