MyFitnessPal the Real Deal!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• bciloveme2014
    bciloveme2014 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. I am very excited about MFP, I had told everybody that gives me a compliment. I joined MFP on Feb. and like you had lost 12 pounds. My favorite part is that I can continue to eat what I want as long is withing my net calories. I also love the fact that I can eat my burned calories ( those are my favorite days)
  • acarmelo1
    acarmelo1 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    2 weeks ago when I posted this, I had lost 9.5 pounds, now 2 weeks later its 13 pounds. That is 1.7 Pounds per week.

Alleluia!!!!!

Nancy I also see some progress on you.

Alleluia!!!!!

We are going to shed all those extra pounds!!!!
    And then pick up hot girls on the beach =D at least that is my plan.
  • abaumann123
    Options
    Awesome stories! Keep up the great job everyone. We will get there!
  • abaumann123
    Options
    I am pretty new to MFP also. Does anyone know how to friend someone?
  • lmjblues
    lmjblues Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Congrats on your success!!

abaumann123... just click on the name of the person in the thread and it'll bring up their profile. Then you click add as friend. Pretty simple.
  • abaumann123
    Options
    Thank you!
  • babydaisy81
    babydaisy81 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    MFP is totally the real deal, crazy as it sounds, I think I finally found something to keep me dedicated long enough to loose a few pounds!
  • ZombieEarhart
    ZombieEarhart Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    It is amazing, isn't it?! I felt the same way my first month, keep up the good work and don't get bummed when the loss slows down, it all adds up.
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Yes, MFP is the real deal. I started my weight loss on my own and had lost a few pounds when a co-worker told me to try this app . . . a year and a half later I was invited to attend a panel discussion at the MFP headquarters and I was honestly honored to meet that wonderful group of people and the two brothers that started MFP. Such a simple concept - but created in a way that really helps those willing to put in the work while connecting us with others that are going through the same things.
  • nancy10272004
    nancy10272004 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I am pretty new to MFP also. Does anyone know how to friend someone?

If you're already in the Community section of MFP (which you are now), there's a blue menu ribbon near the top of your screen that has these options

Message Boards
    Groups
    Blogs
    Find Members
    Invite Friends

Click on Invite Friends and invite away!
  • scubasuenc
    scubasuenc Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I'll add my testimony. I've lost over 60lbs in 5 months using MFP. Yes I have a lot to lose so it has come off rapidly, but this has been an eye opening experience. I've been on every diet in the book and lost (and gained) a lot of weight over the years. MFP has shown me I can lose weight eating a lot more than on any diet I've ever been on.

It is very freeing to be able to eat whatever I want as long as it fits within my calorie and macro goals for the day. If I really crave something, I can satisfy the craving without feeling guilty. :smile: