• cjackson03
    Options
    Hello, Happy Monday!

My starting weight is 157...
    Goal - lose 2lbs a week, so by Feb. 1 I will weigh 143
    Overall Goal is 140 :wink:
  • kelseyleigh30
    Options
    Here is my weigh-in..... 247.5 today. That darn family Christmas this weekend! I ate too much. I am definitely doing Zumba tonight. I have to work off those kolaches!
  • Allison9
    Options
    Hellooo Sexy Ladiesss!

Sw: 154
    CW: 151
    GW for Valentines: 130!

I am about to go on vacation for an entire week (poor me : ) haha) but could use additional motivation through out the week! I think my goal for next week is 148!
  • dayday86
    Options
    Ok so I did not lose any weight last week which I am disappointed about.. I lost inches though does that count? I lost 2 inches off my waist and 1 inch off my hips. I am hoping it is due to gaining muscle and losing fat and that next week I will lose a good amount of weight!
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    Ok so I did not lose any weight last week which I am disappointed about.. I lost inches though does that count? I lost 2 inches off my waist and 1 inch off my hips. I am hoping it is due to gaining muscle and losing fat and that next week I will lose a good amount of weight!
    Losing inches is fabulous! I think it's better than lbs.
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    Age 29
    Height 5'3
    SW: 174.2 (August 2010)
    CW:164.5 (Today 12/13/10)
    GW: 155 (Valentines Day 2011)
    Ultimate Goal 150! :)
  • gabyp0716
    gabyp0716 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies,
    My weight for this week, is 176 lbs. Up one but I had a crazy work xmas party and lunch last week. And yesterday the fiancee convinced me to make it a pizza night to watch football.
    So starting strong today and determined to lose weight. I'm getting pack on Brazil Butt Lift and will probably throw in some INSANITy because I want to tone up for NYEs.
    Gaby
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Losing inches is fabulous! I think it's better than lbs.

I totally agree with SerenitytoAccept - losing inches is AWESOME!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! You should be proud of that!

I feel like I have the opposite problem. I have been losing weight consistently but I have been losing inches sooooooooooo much slower the past several weeks :noway:

However, I say as long as you're losing one or the other, you are moving in the right direction! :happy:
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    Hey all!

Hoping to make it to the gym in a bit for an official weigh in. At this point, on my scale I'm just going to stick with 120. :o) Its analog, not digital, so until I see the numbers at the gym, I'm not going to trust a thing!!!
  • PercyPig
    PercyPig Posts: 318
    Options
    Hey Mandie! Hope it's not too late to join!

December has been tough so far as I'm recovering from surgery and not allowed to exercise, and because there are just too many Christmas parties, but I am trying very very hard to maintain for now. None of that maintaining anymore from next week onwards though as I'll be back in the gym!

MFP SW: 81kg
    Challeng SW: 78.2kg
    Goal weight by Valentine's day: 75kg
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    Week One SW: 148

Totally splurged yesterday! My friend cooked a huge feast but no regrets!
    I expected to see a "gain" due to not working out this past weekend and just splurging.
    Once I hit my goal weight of 145, I expected the scale to go up a few lbs.
    But do want to get to down to at least 140 so the lbs can go back and forth from 140 - 145 vs 145 - 149

I'm also starting Insanity again. This will be my third attempt to officially complete my second round of it. When I started my second round I had to stop during the second month because my shins were just hurting way too much. So I rested for a month and just did Hip Hop Abs. A week ago I started it up again but got sick and when I miss a day I have to start over again. LOL My friend mentioned that she ordered it and I decided to wait until she gets it so we can start together.

Well Hope Everyone Has A Good Week!!
  • lostalykat
    lostalykat Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone,
    My WI day is officially fridays so this week I was actually up to 172.2, I didn't record it here because the day before I was at 171. I know it is just a pound. I am working out almost every day lately and trying to be good about food, it is hard with all these events and parties going on. I am hoping that with exercising this week and eating very well it will workout.... O well write it down and move on I say. The good thing is that I worked out 6 days last week.
  • Corrie62
    Corrie62 Posts: 191
    Options
    Hi SV Ladies. I am having a bad exercise week. My weigh in is tonight, so will post numbers later. Fingers crossed for a loss.
  • dayday86
    Options
    SW: 290
    CW: 286
    GW (for v-day): 265
  • tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    checking in weight today 183.6 last week 184

Name: Tongela (tmogs)
    Height: 5'5
    SW: 203 lbs
    December 6 weight : 184 lbs
    CW (monday 13 Dec): 183.4 :wink:
    GW: 164 lbs
  • doublexhelix
    doublexhelix Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    checking in...

Last week: 183.2
    This week: 183.4
    goal for valentines: 169.4

so i gained 0.2 of a pound... really that's nothing, especially considering the party central i had following finals! so i am feeling good, this week will be better!
    i also lost <1 inches in certain places, not much but i like it!
  • Corrie62
    Corrie62 Posts: 191
    Options

Way to go!
  • katoka97
    katoka97 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies,

H - 5'6.5"
    SW - 147lbs
    CW - 144.5lbs
    GW - 132lbs

I'm visiting some friends for a few days, hope I dont gain weight :)
    have a great Monday :)
  • tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    Options

Way to go!

Thank you my dear:flowerforyou:
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    So far only 13 people have checked in - we have a total of 63 people on the chart! :noway: lol Make sure & post by tonight so I can post the chart in the morning. Great job on all the losses so far!!:flowerforyou: Lookin' good!