Who are the thread killers

Options

Replies

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    C'mon, MFP Mods are the thread killers! They just locked and then disappeared a thread from someone asking for Lesbian and/or Bi friends!!!! WTH?

"Divisive" topics best suited for groups?
  • SusanL222
    SusanL222 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    C'mon, MFP Mods are the thread killers! They just locked and then disappeared a thread from someone asking for Lesbian and/or Bi friends!!!! WTH?

Well, after reading the guidelines for posting in the forums, that is the only thing I could find that could even remotely explain the decision. But for gawdsakes, "divisive"???? MFP needs to get a grip!
  • healthyplans
    healthyplans Posts: 134 Member
    Options

Well, after reading the guidelines for posting in the forums, that is the only thing I could find that could even remotely explain the decision. But for gawdsakes, "divisive"???? MFP needs to get a grip!

This is totally off the subject... but I LOVE your pic!!! Is that a Maine Coon????
  • BigDog
    BigDog Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    81df6e4a339e4ada4acd5cb17320b7f9ba82f86e4ed0051aa67670b5215a1e2f.jpg
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    isn't it ironic?
  • SusanL222
    SusanL222 Posts: 585 Member
    Options

This is totally off the subject... but I LOVE your pic!!! Is that a Maine Coon????
    LOL! Yes, she is a Maine Coon kitty. Her name is Juniper and she thanks you for your admiration! But you wouldn't really know it, because as you can see, she has that taciturn demeanor of Maine repute!
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    isn't it ironic?

We sang that song already, didn't we? A little too ironic?

stop stealing my kill!

kill_walls_by_kunylinguz-d34k4jd.jpg
  • healthyplans
    healthyplans Posts: 134 Member
    Options

LOL! Yes, she is a Maine Coon kitty. Her name is Juniper and she thanks you for your admiration! But you wouldn't really know it, because as you can see, she has that taciturn demeanor of Maine repute!

absolutely beautiful!! <3 maine coons!!!
  • SportSpork
    Options
    I'm not a thread killer, but I am invisible in threads, I am the only one who appreciates my genius :ohwell:
    only the invisible can see you. :tongue:
  • 3P0X
    3P0X Posts: 302
    Options

Mods don't like me much...wherever I post a mod is on my case.
  • SportSpork
    Options
    Did you guys know that peanuts and strawberry jam get rid of belly fat? I saw it on Dr. Oz so it's legit.

Wow! I'm going to eat nothing but that from now on!
    pbandj is still fattening and sugary stuff. :P
  • Skylark74
    Skylark74 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    "I'm only invisible when no-one is looking at me!"
  • SportSpork
    Options
    Oh god why must it have been me being the killer.. :sad:
  • barkin43
    barkin43 Posts: 508 Member
    Options

Ommmm! I'm reporting this post for being off topic! But that is a very pretty kitty so maybe I'll just let it slide this time. This should just about do it--kill the thread, that is. I'm an expert at it!
  • MagJam2004
    MagJam2004 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    only 2 right now, though 3 counting this one...
  • CStellaGo
    CStellaGo Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    2 so far--- but I'm new to posting to the threads I forsee many more in the future!
  • some_betty
    some_betty Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I confess.
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    nice try. but i've been stalking this thread for days.

I. Will. Kill. It.

and mount it on my wall