Who is the biggest perv on MFP??

Options

Replies

• Of_Monsters_and_Meat
    Of_Monsters_and_Meat Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    ok of_monsters_and_meat wins hands down....

Thank you mam.
  • jnel90
    jnel90 Posts: 48
    Options
    I agree
    ok of_monsters_and_meat wins hands down....

Thank you mam.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    Was this just a clever ploy to get people to send you junk pics? Because I bet your inbox is flooded.

who said I was that clever?

and junk pics are in abundance here on mfp, luckily I have not received any....

however.... if I wanted to...... because they are in abundance here on mfp...

get this clever move.....

I'd just ask for them!!!!

mind-blown at that cleverness huh?

but.......but you said yourself you'd say it's you.
    a real perv would not feel "lucky" for having received zero junk pics.

youre no pervert.....youre just a poser. :flowerforyou:
  • verymissk
    verymissk Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Was this just a clever ploy to get people to send you junk pics? Because I bet your inbox is flooded.

3/10
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options

Junk pic sent :wink:
  • _Loves2Dance_
    Options

awe but that was my point no? That I haven't done the whole pervy PM thing and if I knew it was me, there'd be no need to ask.... yes?
  • verymissk
    Options

awe but that was my point no? That I haven't done the whole pervy PM thing and if I knew it was me, there'd be no need to ask.... yes?

Now I'm just confused... Why would you say
    I would say me but I haven't done any PMs to get that status....
    ?? If you're not a perv, you would have no reason to say it was you, yes? But statements such as "I would say me..." allude to the fact that you are a perv, regardless of the number of d!cks within your box.

So, what is it? Are you a perv, or not? :flowerforyou:
  • jessilyn76
    jessilyn76 Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I don't know.......but if you're out there, please FR me!!!:wink:
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    I am guilty or being pervy, however the biggest perv not so much. I however nominate Sovi
  • _Loves2Dance_
    Options

?? If you're not a perv, you would have no reason to say it was you, yes? But statements such as "I would say me..." allude to the fact that you are a perv, regardless of the number of d!cks within your box.

it doesn't allude to anything... The fact that I said I haven't reached that status yet regardless of my thoughts (not d*cks in my box now you got me thinking of d*ck in a box thanks) is what it alludes to. FYI, being on the receiving end of the shares doesn't make someone a perv being the sender does. But way to go killer.
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    ScottyNoHotty. No competition

Agreed! :bigsmile:
  • MapleFlavouredMaiden
    MapleFlavouredMaiden Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    have met some but no big ones yet.

I've seen so many big ones. I always cross my fingers for the little red 1 to mean **** pic.
  • verymissk
    Options

it doesn't allude to anything... The fact that I said I haven't reached that status yet regardless of my thoughts (not d*cos in my box now you got me thinking of d*c in a box thanks) is what it alludes to. FYI, being on the receiving end of the shares doesn't make someone a oerv being the sender does. But way to go killer.

You're darling.
  • Vincentsz
    Vincentsz Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    ME!

End thread!
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    Opted not to read the thread. Can't decide if I would be relieved or disappointed if I'm not mentioned.
  • MapleFlavouredMaiden
    MapleFlavouredMaiden Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Man, I have to step up my junk pic pms. Nobody even mentioned me. Except me.

I'll take all your junk pics.
  • _Loves2Dance_
    Options

it doesn't allude to anything... The fact that I said I haven't reached that status yet regardless of my thoughts (not d*cks in my box now you got me thinking of d*ck in a box thanks) is what it alludes to. FYI, being on the receiving end of the shares doesn't make someone a perv being the sender does. But way to go killer.

You're darling.

no you're darling
This discussion has been closed.