Need friends that actually log in!

Options

Replies

• CandiesAndSweets
    CandiesAndSweets Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I've been logging for 115 days straight so far and I have an open diary. Feel free to add me :)
  • Accountess
    Accountess Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi anyone can friend me I log in every day, comment and support. My diary is open as well.
  • Andaisy1
    Andaisy1 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Add me! New friends are always welcome! I'm on a 23 day streak :smile:
  • MelissaDonahue12
    MelissaDonahue12 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have logged in since the beginning of the year, and plan to continue to do so. Feel free to add me everyone!
  • dinosaurjam
    dinosaurjam Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'll add you, and you can feel free to add me. I log in almost every single day; I've decided to allow myself one or two days a week where I don't track what I eat or my workouts (still eating well, etc., just not writing it down) because I can get reeeeally obsessive about calorie tracking, and I'm trying to avoid that. But 5-6 days a week I log in, and I'm trying to get more active in the forums and stuff too. (I just started tracking again this month, so I'm starting out, haha.)
  • gleekymoho
    gleekymoho Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    loving all the positivity and support from the people on this post. I would love some new friends so we can support one another. Anyone can send me a request :):D
  • Beckboo0912
    Beckboo0912 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I'm on everyday, anyone feel free to add me
  • eritchot
    eritchot Posts: 4
    Options
    well i can put you on a friend!!!!!
  • mjbowman821
    mjbowman821 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I only have a 10 day streak BUT I have only been on the board 10 days. Feel free to add me or anyone else for that matter.
  • tattooedmadre
    Options
    Add me! I just made an account about 9 days ago but I log in daily and keep track of everything all day. :)
  • SportSpork
    Options
    I am active and I have been here for four days but I am extremely active and constantly moving/ reading blogs.
  • jmarcin78
    jmarcin78 Posts: 34
    Options
    I'm on day 26 and blog every day. Sometimes I forget to log food, but that is my problem. Feel free to add me.
  • Spacegirlley
    Spacegirlley Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I log everyday and comment where I can. Currently on a 68 day streak.
  • marcellomoo
    marcellomoo Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm on a 51 day streak and always looking for more friends on here :)
  • picklesroofus
    picklesroofus Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    52 days! add me :)
  • sjokkebollefeita
    sjokkebollefeita Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would love to have some more friends to go on this journey with, I am just two weeks in my (at least) 40 lbs weightloss and so far it is going really great! I log in everyday, so would be awesome with some friends who do the same :) Cheers!
  • tesha_chandler
    tesha_chandler Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I'm a little over à 70 day streak! Feel free to add me :)
  • Tabbycat54
    Tabbycat54 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Totally adding you, always can use more active people :)
  • sseale1
    sseale1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I log in every day and my diary is open to friends. Add me if you like!
  • toad_allyinlove
    toad_allyinlove Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    ★★★Hi I log everyday on almost 150 days. My diary is open feel free to add me everyone ★★★