5ft6 ladies?

Replies

• MucGay
    MucGay Posts: 38 Member
    Double post.
  • walkdmc
    walkdmc Posts: 529 Member
    I'm 5'6" and currently weigh 158 and wear an 8. I would love to wear a 6 and figure 145 will get me into a size 6. 100% purely vanity driven but I'm going for a goal weight of 145.
  • pelswick74
    pelswick74 Posts: 30 Member
    Hi there. I'm 5'6", 39 and have a medium frame. Back in the day when I was really fit, my weight fluctuated from 140-150. I lost some weight in my 20s and went down to 125. It wasn't ideal for me and was really hard to maintain. At 140-150, I felt really good and was always very curvy. It was easy to maintain. Gosh, I would LOVE to lose my weight (215) and go back to that. I will get there. Slow and steady will win the race!
  • cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Just under 5'6", large frame and I think 145 is great (when I lift). I might be there, but my scale broke, lol! I'm somewhere under 150, probably about 146-148, and my lower belly is flat today! That's what I was waiting for :) Woooot!

I might lose a little more just so that I have a bit of a cushion going into maintenance. I literally just lost to the right looks for me, so I'll probably lose like 2 more lbs and then eat at maintenance or right above and keep lifting for recomp/bulk :)

My hips are still 39" and waist just under 30" and I could only lose maybe an inch on my waist and mostly muscle on my hips. It's started coming off weird spots before my waist now, so that's why I'm not going to actively try to restrict to 'fix' that more ;) My boobs are still here right now, lol. They'll go fast if I keep losing now, and my waist usually waits a long while to get any lower!
  • sshintaku
    sshintaku Posts: 228 Member
    I think it's nice to see everyone's differences.

I'm between 5'5"-5'6" currently 132 and between size 4 and 6. I struggle because I'm very bottom heavy - small or xs on top, large on bottom :/ my goal is 125 and I'm working like mad to tone up my butt and thighs. I want to be comfortable in 4s.
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    I'm 5'6", 33 yrs old SW 235- size 18w on a good day. CW 158- fluctuate between a size 10 and 12. Medium to large frame- very broad shoulders, chest, and hips. I'm mixed with Norwegian, German, and Mexican, so I don't have any petite genes in my blood.

At 14/15 I weighed 118 lbs and looked sickly. I was very athletic, but bones stuck out everywhere. When I look back, 140-150 looked healthy on me. After hs I fluctuated from 155-175. Got pg with my daughter and never saw below 200 until 2 years ago.

My current goal weight is 145, but I will see what I feel and look like once I get to that point. I really need to lift, so that will play a role in things as well.
  • I'm 57 and my CW is 179. My GW is 150. Haven't even been in the 160s in 25 years. I'd like to get there by June but don't know if that is realistic or not. This is the first time I've tracked everything I'm eating. So far I've been able to keep under my calorie intact. I don't exercise everyday but I try to do so 4x a week. I'll be thrilled when I get under 170.
  • im 5'8 i currently weigh 142, Im not a thin build..kind of hourglass-ish I guess. I thought I would be happy at 145 but then realized i still have some fat I wanted to get rid of mostly on thighs and a little more belly. so now my goal is 135ish. I figure once I feel comfortable I will stop. Its not about numbers for me cause I am also trying to build muscle. So we will see what happens.
  • otter090812
    otter090812 Posts: 380 Member
    I'm 5'6.5". Med-large frame. SW 215; CW 183; goal at the moment is 157 (a healthy BMI). I think I will want to be in the 140s ultimately.

We are almost exactly the same. I'm 5'6.5" SW 216. CW this am 182. My first goal is 155 (BMI under 25!) with an ultimate goal of 145-150.

Cool! Found my twin!
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    I'm 5'6" with a small frame, and my goal weight is 120. I'm currently 143, and am 149 in my avatar, if you want to see what that weight looks like.
  • stutba
    stutba Posts: 152 Member
    Hi, I am 45, 5' 5", cw 171 Goal weight 140.
    I am medium build, small waist, large breasts, carry most weight in my legs and arms. I am currently in size 10 jeans.
    So interesting to see similar height/weight, but different sizes across the board.
    Good luck to everyone in the weight loss/size reduction journey.
  • missxjuicy
    missxjuicy Posts: 205 Member
    5;6 1.2. goal weight 140-145 but i wont truely know till I get there!
  • Karababy51
    Karababy51 Posts: 124 Member
    I'm 52, 5' 5". I started out at 195 last September. My CW is 147 with a GW of 120-115... at least that was the goal when I started out. But now, I'll be happy with around 125-130 since I'm already wearing size 6 jeans! I haven't worn anything that small since I was a pre-teen. When I was at my fittest in my teens & 20s, I was 120 and wore a size 10, which I don't quite understand now. I wonder if sizes have changed over the years or something. It puzzles me since I weigh more now but wear a smaller size. I don't lift or anything and haven't exercised all that much until recently. I'm still eating at a deficit, but have started to be more focused on body composition at this point.

Edit: BTW I have 3 children in their 20s, all C-sections and 9-10 lbs. at birth. Consequently, my stomach area has been the toughest area to lose the weight.
  • toolzz
    toolzz Posts: 163 Member
    50 years old, 5'6" and 141 - size 4-6. I don't monitor my weight anymore (meaning I don't use it as my main measurment of success) - I think more about body composition and muscle vs fat. I think trying to reach a certain weight can be counter productive.
  • marshallexi
    marshallexi Posts: 162 Member
    I'm just shy of 5ft 6. Highest weight: 210lbs. Lowest weight: 142lbs.

I don't like looking back at the 142lbs photos as I look a little too thin for my height/build, but that's just me. I'm currently 178lbs, trying to get to 168lbs. To me, that's when I look my best.
  • khkjkk
    khkjkk Posts: 55 Member
    5'6" Heaviest weight was 215lbs, got down to 165lbs, now around 170lbs.

I'm aiming for about 155lbs and being toned. If I look okay at 155 and can still lose from there, I might try to lose another 10lbs.
  • OliveRiver
    OliveRiver Posts: 81 Member
    I'm right at 5'6" and have hovered around 150 for the last few months now. I haven't taken my measurements in quite a while, but I've been a size 2 for at least 5 months at this point.

The heaviest I ever got to was about 190 (size 12), toward the end of my pregnancy. I was around 120 just a few months ago before I started lifting and didn't look much different than I do now, just didn't have all that much definition. I'm happy with where I'm at for the most part, just need to trim up a bit more.
  • nuttyfamily
    nuttyfamily Posts: 3,394 Member
    I am 5'6"

CW: 131

Size 10 jeans...wide hip bones. If I go lower, from the waist up, I look unhealthy. I won't go below 130.
  • LBP61
    LBP61 Posts: 10 Member
    It is so interesting to see the different weights for women the same height. I am 5'8" and my CW is 150 and I want to lose 15 lbs. I carry my weight around my middle and it is very difficult to lose that weight at age 53, but I am working on it.

I feel best when I am wearing a size 10. Currently I am wearing a size 12.
  • dodochoga
    dodochoga Posts: 33
    I am 5ft5 and my ideal weight is 120 lb I think. At least, that's when I felt the best about how I looked and how my body felt(and I did go lower than that)