Really?

Options

Replies

• Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    Until today, I have had zero interest in posting a pic of my *kitten*...

...but thanks to this thread...

...eh, still not going to do it...

...but my interest in doing it is now greater than zero.

It's all about progress jo, it's all about progress.
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    maybe lack of class but not desperate

So there I was, reading through all the comments that have been posted since I left work and I come across the OP apologizing (Thank you OP, that sort of thing doesn't happen much around these parts) and thought, nah, I won't booty bomb after all and then I come across this lovely gem.....just a freaking piece of work. So little miss "classy", just so you're aware exactly what has gone into this.....it's 2 1/2 years of EVERY DAMN DAY. Heavy lifting, running, doing it while running a deficit. 65+ pounds lost, countless inches lost (my guess is well over 40 inches) and a whole lot of PRIDE gained. So next time you decide that some of us are "lacking class" for putting up a progress picture on a darn fitness site, well, ha I won't finish that thought because I've yet to get a strike on this site and I wouldn't want to start now.....because class.

Oh, and because this has been so popular today, you all deserve the full view.

ETA.....I did post a larger pic of my profile pic here, but then realized that it could get the thread locked, so I took it down. Sorry all :(

Post of the day right here. Great job on your determination and hard work. Be proud of what you accomplish, and flaunt it however you see fit. Nobody complaining about all the man abs/chest shots floating around. And I'll be posting one right up once I get there myself.
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options

So there I was, reading through all the comments that have been posted since I left work and I come across the OP apologizing (Thank you OP, that sort of thing doesn't happen much around these parts) and thought, nah, I won't booty bomb after all and then I come across this lovely gem.....just a freaking piece of work. So little miss "classy", just so you're aware exactly what has gone into this.....it's 2 1/2 years of EVERY DAMN DAY. Heavy lifting, running, doing it while running a deficit. 65+ pounds lost, countless inches lost (my guess is well over 40 inches) and a whole lot of PRIDE gained. So next time you decide that some of us are "lacking class" for putting up a progress picture on a darn fitness site, well, ha I won't finish that thought because I've yet to get a strike on this site and I wouldn't want to start now.....because class.

ETA.....I did post a larger pic of my profile pic here, but then realized that it could get the thread locked, so I took it down. Sorry all :(

Post of the day right here. Great job on your determination and hard work. Be proud of what you accomplish, and flaunt it however you see fit. Nobody complaining about all the man abs/chest shots floating around. And I'll be posting one right up once I get there myself.

Thank you :)
  • MapleFlavouredMaiden
    MapleFlavouredMaiden Posts: 595 Member
    Options

Well said hun.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Until today, I have had zero interest in posting a pic of my *kitten*...

...but thanks to this thread...

...eh, still not going to do it...

...but my interest in doing it is now greater than zero.

It's all about progress jo, it's all about progress.

Mmm, hmmm.

I posted a leg pic.

Close enough.
  • ashleyblossom1
    ashleyblossom1 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Its pretty much freedom of expression. People are allowed to do as they please. If you don't like it then it is what it is. I don't like it either. Why? Cause I'm jealous of all the awesome butts and my butt isn't worth posting.... yet. BUT I have a great contribution for boob day tomorrow. See you then. :tongue:

Btw I think "skillet butt" was awesome. That's now apart of my vocabulary.
  • Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Its pretty much freedom of expression. People are allowed to do as they please. If you don't like it then it is what it is. I don't like it either. Why? Cause I'm jealous of all the awesome butts and my butt isn't worth posting.... yet. BUT I have a great contribution for boob day tomorrow. See you then. :tongue:

Btw I think "skillet butt" was awesome. That's now apart of my vocabulary.

Thanks for blessing this thread with your wisdom.

(notsrs.)
  • BraveNewdGirl
    BraveNewdGirl Posts: 937 Member
    Options

(notsrs.)
    Zip it, douchebro.

(Srs.)
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    holierthanthou.gif
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I like butts.
  • Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member
    Options

(notsrs.)
    Zip it, douchebro.

(Srs.)

There-is-no-need-to-be-upset-random-30664752-325-203.gif
  • craftywitch_63
    craftywitch_63 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Wish my *kitten* was profileable but I can't find a webcam with a lens wide enough!

h7FsPFJ.jpg

See? :laugh:
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    Because my *kitten* is a shameless attention *kitten*

590a09a9-8cf1-4554-ae4f-5ab0f0c118ab_zpsf92b2a1d.jpg

I on the other hand, am shy and demure.
  • BraveNewdGirl
    BraveNewdGirl Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    house-do-want.jpg
  • ComradeTovarich
    ComradeTovarich Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Why you hatin' on booties, OP?

Also, appropriate: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdOstVSouao
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    Oh god, I can't handle two threads like this.

Matter and antimatter. What if this collides with the single guys thread? Everything we know ceases to exist...

:drinker:
  • NatiaGonitellie
    NatiaGonitellie Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Must post picture of Azz... Just to offend.

donkeyII.gif

I feel better now.
  • neandermagnon
    Options
    Sorry guys..guess I never looked at it as one just being proud of what they lost and why they are on this site. I'm fairly new here ;)

solid post, prtyflwr. :drinker:

its refreshing to see someone not only learn from a lapse in judgement, but to actually come back and apologize and admit the mistake...awesome.

good form.

Phil-Thumbs-Up.gif

+1 and :drinker:
  • Nikoruo
    Nikoruo Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    If I had a bum worth showing I'd show it too ;)
  • neandermagnon
    Options
    I love the term skillet butt. I used to have a skillet butt. Now I don't, because squats and deadlifts

:drinker: