Looking for friends who want to lose 50+ pounds :)

Options

Replies

• wannabehealthy42513
    Options
    hi i added you im trying to loose 75lbs im new here looking for friends :)
  • threedogswc
    threedogswc Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You can count me in. I'm new too and looking for buddies in the same boat as me. I'm looking to lose 50 pounds.
  • Saphira291
    Saphira291 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 100lbs myself here.
  • Lizzard678
    Options
    Add Me :)
  • Leigh98
    Leigh98 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to loose about 75 lbs, have struggled a lot and am back looking for friends and support! I added the OP and anyone who wants is welcome to add me!
  • Misscherokee3
    Options
    All of you can add me if you'd like, I have 100 pounds to lose, I've gained 100 pounds within a couple of years literally. And now I'm on a journey to attempt perfection. Friend me!
  • kbosket0726
    kbosket0726 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am starting this over again. I need to lose about 85 pounds, but am taking it seriously this time! :smile:
  • vanessaedokpayi
    Options
    I want to lose 45-50 pounds so anyone welcome to a group chat with me hehe :)
  • healthymom1977
    healthymom1977 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want to lose at least 100 lbs but don't really have energy and I have back and leg problems that really makes me lose motivation and willpower.
  • stormydestiny
    Options
    anyone can add. need to lose 100+ lost 41 so far....just a work in progress :)
  • ScotianBeauty
    ScotianBeauty Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi There ,

My name is Kay . I need to lose 100+ pounds ! So feel free to add me as a friend. I will offer as much support and motivation possible . We CAN DO THIS !!! :)
  • demitwo
    demitwo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hi im new to myfitness pal, and im looking for pals that I can help motivate and to help motivate me as well on this fitness journey :-). Im looking to 50 pounds, you can friend me.
  • redhotsc
    redhotsc Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me. I am already down 28 pounds and looking to lose another 65. I have found the more support you have, the more motivated and enduring you will be!
  • mariaadelaide
    Options
    Hi. You can add me too. I really need some support and motivation as well.
  • susank7679
    susank7679 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there I'd like to lose 50-75 pounds. I signed up a couple of years ago but it didn't last long. I am determined to do this!
  • greeneyes0620
    Options
    Hi I am new to the website and need support. I need to lose 70 pounds I have lost 12 so far.
  • panda1219
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have been on my journey for a year on April 9, and I have lost 89 pounds so far. I still have about 40 more to go until I reach my goal.
  • THINMED
    THINMED Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Add me in too! I have 70 pounds to go!
  • VegRuthie
    VegRuthie Posts: 20
    Options
    Add me. I'm 5'2 currently weighing 190 lbs, my goal is between 125 - 130.
  • artistic6968
    Options
    Add me I have eighty-five pounds to lose