Daily Dose of Bad *kitten* Motivation - with Tons of Pics

Options
1235»

Replies

• dschassie
    dschassie Posts: 192 Member
    Options

WOW!!! You lost all your weight in the last four months? Or did I miss read something???

Either case you are amazing and you look great!!! You have reason to be very proud of your accomplishments and thank you for encouraging those of us still on our journey.

Sorry, I should have been more specific :) I started this journey October 2012 at 236 pounds and the pictures showing me at 145 pounds are from last November/December 2013. I have since started lifting and have lost a few more and plan to update my progress pictures in another 3 months.
  • notyouraveragetalia
    notyouraveragetalia Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!! You look so happy and healthy!
  • katorihanzo
    katorihanzo Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Great job on your success!

My goal weight is 145 which is where you are now - only about 8lbs off from where I am now! How tall are you? I hope I look that good too hahaha
  • fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you look amazing!
  • determinedgirl1
    determinedgirl1 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Truly inspiring. Thanks for sharing!
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    All I can say is: YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!! Wow!! This is very inspirational!! Thanks for sharing your journey with us!! :flowerforyou:
  • margannmks
    margannmks Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Can I just say...I'm SUPER jealous of your boobs! You look awesome! Great job!
    x2
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    ohmygod_zpsffc60547.gif

Holy smokes, honey ...... that's totally outstanding ....... enjoy :drinker:
  • Sarge516
    Sarge516 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Good work!
  • JulieE1002
    JulieE1002 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! Go girl! :)
  • SCSTWG
    SCSTWG Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Impressed and motivated. You look like a different person. Great job.
  • dschassie
    dschassie Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Can I just say...I'm SUPER jealous of your boobs! You look awesome! Great job!
    x2

Hehe, thank you ladies. I have to be upfront an honest here and say that they were "purchased" 6 years ago and they have endured me gaining 80 pounds and now losing 100 pounds. Of course with the fatty tissue gone, they are not quite as awesome as before, but awesome enough :) Nothing a good bra can't hold up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!