Looking for friends who want to lose 50+ pounds :)

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• mariahk89
    mariahk89 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi, I am new here! I am currently 210 pounds and my target weight right now is 140 but I would be happy with 150 as well. Need motivation. Don't know where I should start. I am really wanting to be half of my target weight loss by the Summer and want to be athletic and fit by next fall/winter. I love snowboarding but I am not able to enjoy my favourite hobby due to sudden weight gain that happened a few years back. :(
  • LindaFromNH
    LindaFromNH Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Add me... I have over 100 lbs to lose!
  • LindaFromNH
    LindaFromNH Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I would like to add you as a friend and share our weight loss journey together... I saw your post in the forum, to add you, so add me and we can travel this road together!
  • melaniebutler2012
    melaniebutler2012 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 50 lbs, and would love to have some supportive friends. Feel free to add me!
  • ScotianBeauty
    ScotianBeauty Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I need to lose at least 100 pounds and would also love to have friends who are willing to help support and motivate one another on this weight loss journey .Please feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • VoodooSyxx
    VoodooSyxx Posts: 297
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I'm just getting started. About a week in but I'm in it for the long haul.

I'm 5'10" and was at my all time high last week of 292lbs. I'd be happy to get back to 240, which is what I was all through HS and college. I was ridiculously athletic for a guy that size though. Long term I'm looking to lose 90+lbs.
  • artistic6968
    Options
    I'm willing to extend support to anyone as we embark upon this lifestyle transformation. I need to lose eighty -five pounds.My goal is to get down to 130 pounds I'm five feet six inches and tired of being over weight. Viewers please add me to your friend list?
  • aangrisani
    Options
    I have 60ish to lose or more. Feel free to add me, I need motivation too!
  • springbokkii
    springbokkii Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I got about 50lbs to lose and could really do with some motivation. Feel free to add me. We can beat the wobble! :)
  • mrswoolsey3
    mrswoolsey3 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm in need of all the support I can get :) if I can help you stay motivated then that's even better! I'm looking to drop 50 pounds first, with an ultimate goal of 100 to get my BMI in normal range. I've lost 50 pounds in the past, it's hard work but I know I can do it again. Just need to stay on track this time!