No makeup

Options

Replies

• a_stronger_me13
    a_stronger_me13 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the update, OP. I think I speak for most, if not all, when I say that we've been waiting and waiting for you to divulge this information.

Personally, I was on the edge of my seat constantly clicking the refresh button waiting for this PSA.

In regards to the original topic of the thread:

cool-story-bro.gif
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    I like my nails done schellac because you just get them done once a month or less and no maintenance. (I have natural nails done french, so if it grows out you can't tell.)

I love make up and wish I had more time to wear it.

Day by day I go without it but love having the chance to get dolled up.
  • Beckboo0912
    Beckboo0912 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I usually wear mascara and that's it...I always feel like I look silly with a bunch of makeup on and maybe it's because I don't wear it often but still. But there are people who can't not wear makeup and that's fine too but in general it's just not for me but to each their own :)
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the update, OP. I think I speak for most, if not all, when I say that we've been waiting and waiting for you to divulge this information.

I know that *I* will certainly sleep well tonight knowing that this has been addressed.

Meanwhile, does anyone know the name of a single toxin that is eliminated in a cleanse/detox that isn't otherwise eliminated by the body while still eating regular food?
  • AsaThorsWoman
    Options
    And take a selfie.
  • Bethie_J
    Bethie_J Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I scare small children without it so that has a lot to do with me wearing makeup every day

Agreed, except I also scare large children when I don't wear any makeup.
  • daviddowns1968
    daviddowns1968 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yesterday in the UK on Facebook, there was a mass Charity raising awareness and funds for Cancer Research, women were posting pics of themselves on their profiles without makeup. By today, over £1m was raised as a result!!!

Whenever someone put their no makeup pic online, they then nominated 3 friends who had to do the same and donated £3 to Cancer Research. Even the guys got involved, but they did the opposite... put make up on. Also went on Twitter #nomakeupselfie

Maybe we could get this global!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/26663508
  • SourPatchLVR
    SourPatchLVR Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I prefer no make-up! I feel beautiful with or without it! BUT I love it if I have a breakout! :)
  • Happilynaked
    Options
    NO MAKEUP!!! Its good to know what you will be waking up to..... REALITY PLEASE!
  • laurie04427
    laurie04427 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    If I don't wear makeup people can tell I'm a actually a guy. .
    LOL
  • SourPatchLVR
    SourPatchLVR Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I never wear makeup.

You could use some lip gloss!! :-D Lol!
  • EHisCDN
    EHisCDN Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I'm not a big fan of makeup (I'm too lazy!) but I always admire those who can properly apply it - I have no skills and I'm not willing to invest the time to learn different techniques.

Since I've started working I wear makeup everyday, just a basic look, otherwise people think I'm the same age as my elementary school students. I actually got confused for a grade give student yesterday...
  • AsaThorsWoman
    Options
    When I do wear makeup I like to drink a **** load of beer and really cake that **** on like Jenna Marbles.

Probably a good thing I don't do all that before work!
  • monstergirl14
    monstergirl14 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    What I've always wanted to know, is that if I only wear mascara, would I say "I wear makeup" or "I wear mascara." People tell me it's not considered makeup because I don't wear whatever else girls normally wear. I feel ****ty without mascara because my eyes are small and my eyelashes are almost absent lol
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I have a clear coat on my nails, and I wear minimal makeup. I wear NO makeup on my face and never have. I wear blush on my cheeks and eyes, and mascara. I can't live without mascara :)
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I didn't see the make up thread. I wear lip gloss only on a daily basis. I add a dash of blush for performances or special occasions. I don't wear nail polish, unless I'm doing nails with my daughters.
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    NO MAKEUP!!! Its good to know what you will be waking up to..... REALITY PLEASE!

Exactly... If guys saw what I looked like in the morning I would never get laid.
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    :indifferent:

My thoughts exactly on this thread.
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options

But but I care about the cosmetic habits of strangers on the internet. It is such an important matter.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

Exactly... If guys saw what I looked like in the morning I would never get laid.

joanmadmensnort_zps9be4d30f.gif