Starting 30 day shred!

Options
2»

Replies

• fitnessenchanted
    fitnessenchanted Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    What's the worst part for every one? I personally hate the push ups and bicycle crunches! On level one that is :)

For me I hateeeee the first circuit all together on level 1. I just hate it.
  • Kymeeker
    Kymeeker Posts: 1
    Options
    I am about to start the 30DS but I've done it before so I know most of the workouts! I just was curious if anyone knows any substitutes for lunges mostly because they really irritate my knee that I've had surgery on! Thanks! :)
  • suzikay12
    suzikay12 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I am about to start the 30DS but I've done it before so I know most of the workouts! I just was curious if anyone knows any substitutes for lunges mostly because they really irritate my knee that I've had surgery on! Thanks! :)

Are you talking about the static lunges in circuit 2 or the side lunges in circuit 3(maybe both)? Either one I think could be substituted with a sumo squat as it would work approximately the same muscle groups. Not really sure how a sumo squat combined with a bicep curl would work together, that might create a strange balance issue. Maybe a deadlift and curl would work better for that one? Won't know until you try I guess. All you really need to do is make sure you are subbing a move that works similar muscles but in a different way so that it doesn't hurt your knee. Good luck!
  • twinkles2121
    twinkles2121 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    What's the worst part for every one? I personally hate the push ups and bicycle crunches! On level one that is :)

Jumping Jacks! for some reason I end up completely winded every time. :embarassed:
  • fitbrit19
    fitbrit19 Posts: 55
    Options
    How is everyone doing?!