• fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Down 1 lb. Back down to 144.
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I'm down to 211.4! I
    Everyone is doing so well, I can't wait to update the spreadsheet when I get home from xmas shopping :D
    Great job everybody!!! :)
  • esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I am working out 5-6 days a week and watching what I eat, but still no weight loss. At least I am not gaining anymore. I am sure I will see the loss soon. Good job on everyones losses of weight thus far.

Try something new. For example, change your workout or add more protein, increase vegetables or legumes, break your meals into smaller meals, don't eat late, etc... (just anything your body is not used to). When you vary the things you do, it helps to take you out of a plateau and hopefully prevents you from getting into one. And if you start losing weight faster, take advantage of it and put yourself fully into it before the next plateau hits.

I finally got out of a plateau since I started walking 3x/day because of a walking challenge that I've joined, and I include the elliptical machine (which I haven't done in years), and eat small, frequent meals. You can check my food diary.

Good luck!
  • margie_77
    Options
    131.6 pounds down!!! New Years Eve Party here we come!
    I know x-mas is coming and its bringing cookies and such, but stay strong everybody, we're doing great :D
    121315by11.jpg
  • kcrouch0
    kcrouch0 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Really bad weekend food wise but I'm happy to say no gain. I'm still holding strong at 153.2. I will have to try harder this week to see some results. Congrats everyone!!! Our results are amazing!! Stay strong these next couple of weeks. I know we ALL can do it!
  • kaddie125
    Options
    So sorry I didn't post Monday, was really really knackered. Just as I was falling down the rabbit hole ( falling asleep) I was thinking, crap! I need to weigh in and post it!

Previous weight: 154
    Current weight: 152

- 2lbs
  • margie_77
    Options
    Nobody has posted on here in 2 days!!!! Really? HI :)
  • kcrouch0
    kcrouch0 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. Scared for Monday's weigh in due to TOM.:frown: I have only worked out once this week. I have one more luncheon to go to tomorrow. My 3rd for the week. Uggh!! I plan on working out this weekend so fingers crossed for a loss!!!!!

Ladies keep it up! It is HARD work but I KNOW we can do it!!!!!!

Thanks Margie for doing the spread sheet. It has helped me each week to keep myself accountable for what I'm putting in my mouth.
  • pickadilly2009
    pickadilly2009 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Sorry I have been MIA. I have been helping my son get his last bit of homework done for the semester end! Whew, glad that is over. Plus I put an offer in on a house yesterday and it was accepted! WOOHOO!! So excited about that. Because of these two things I have only worked out once since Monday unfortunately. So this morning and tomorrow morning I plan on hitting it hard. I only have a week and a half to drop 8 lbs....probably not realistic but I am going to bust my rear trying. I did see a few ounces leave so hoping for good things come Monday!

Have a great weekend everyone!
    Margie...love the spreadsheet too and thank you!

Diana
  • margie_77
    Options
    I'm glad y'all like the spreadsheet. :) It helps me stay accountable as well, I could hardly be the spreadsheet lady and not have a loss to show! hahaha
    kcrouch, I'm scared about Monday's weigh in as well! The last 2 weeks have been really sucky! I work for Cirque du Soleil's 'O' show, and we have been 'dark' no shows, for 2 weeks, so all of us technicians have been busting *kitten* getting big projects done. Unfortunately, that means 10 hour days and by the time I get out of work, I have no energy left for the gym :(
    But its over today, and I'll be back at the gym hitting it hard for the rest of the year. I have about 6 pounds to lose before the end of the year.
    Diana, I was so glad when my step-kids graduated! (ex-step kids now)
    December is so busy. Its hard to stay on track doing anything buy holiday stuff. We're proving that this can be done though! :)
  • ChanelCharlie
    Options
    Hey everyone!!!
    These past few weeks have been really tough for me...finals!!!! The stress made me eat more and I had no time to work out!! I'm pretty sure I lost from last week though..cuz last monday was TOM for me!! Gonna work out every day till monday and then I leave to go spend the holidays with my bf's family!!! This is what I'm worried about...very worried, I'm gonna bring my Turbo Fire DVD's so at least I can still work out...but it will be very hard to say no to some of my favorite treats...come to think of it I probably won't say no, I just won't have as much!! You only live once right!

So, good luck everyone for mondays weigh in!!!!
  • pickadilly2009
    pickadilly2009 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I'm glad y'all like the spreadsheet. :) It helps me stay accountable as well, I could hardly be the spreadsheet lady and not have a loss to show! hahaha
    kcrouch, I'm scared about Monday's weigh in as well! The last 2 weeks have been really sucky! I work for Cirque du Soleil's 'O' show, and we have been 'dark' no shows, for 2 weeks, so all of us technicians have been busting *kitten* getting big projects done. Unfortunately, that means 10 hour days and by the time I get out of work, I have no energy left for the gym :(
    But its over today, and I'll be back at the gym hitting it hard for the rest of the year. I have about 6 pounds to lose before the end of the year.
    Diana, I was so glad when my step-kids graduated! (ex-step kids now)
    December is so busy. Its hard to stay on track doing anything buy holiday stuff. We're proving that this can be done though! :)

Hey Margie I am going to Vegas for New Year and we may be going to that show! This trip is why I am working so hard to lose a little more. I have a little red dress I really want to wear and it has about 4" that wont zip! lol

Glad life will be back to normal for you soon. That sounds like a really cool job though!
  • margie_77
    Options
    It really is a good show! :)
  • margie_77
    Options
    This final push is getting tougher, but we can do this! Even if we don't make it to the full 15, we can atleast get close!

121915by11.jpg
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    I'm not looking forward to weighing in tomorrow. I will just be really happy if I can get under 180 by the new year. I am going to give it 1000% this week so I can set myself up well for the new year and beyond.
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Monday's work out perfect ;)
  • xmissxjupiterx
    Options
    I'm in.

Unfortunately this is the heaviest I have ever been and I needed something like this to motivate me. It's so difficult when you rely on fast food on a daily basis and live off of energy drinks but I am trying to better myself.

Hopefully this will get the ball rolling.
  • Karasene
    Karasene Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    This weeks weigh in 173.... :(

I gained...booo. It is my tom and I had a family spend the weekend and they brought awesome food :(

I'm hoping to loose 3lbs this week so I can reach my first goal by christmas!!!!