Most Random/Weirdest Reason You've Unfriended Someone

Options

Replies

• Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    She showed me things that could not be unseen..

You told me you thought that was sexy! Lol :laugh:
  • infinitevast
    infinitevast Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I've never unfriended anyone. I've never felt the need to. I would never post anything that I wouldn't mind being public anyway.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Sausage nipples

I think this is my favorite one.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    I removed a guy for obsessively tracking down and shaming people who removed him. He combs through his friends whenever his count drops and if the individual who is missing didn't simply deactivate, he feels that it's necessary to make a status update about them. I probably graced his wall for bailing - he certainly PMed me about it, but it beats seeing that weirdness whenever I log in. I've since decided he's a total douchecanoe based upon his forum posts too, so double win for me!

Were you Jof'd?! :laugh:
  • _JPunky
    _JPunky Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I removed a guy for obsessively tracking down and shaming people who removed him. He combs through his friends whenever his count drops and if the individual who is missing didn't simply deactivate, he feels that it's necessary to make a status update about them. I probably graced his wall for bailing - he certainly PMed me about it, but it beats seeing that weirdness whenever I log in. I've since decided he's a total douchecanoe based upon his forum posts too, so double win for me!

I bet I know who you mean...and if so, I deleted him for the same reason. And he sent me a sarcastic message thanking me for deleting him. I said you're welcome and he felt the need to tell me he was being sarcastic.

Duh. Like anyone WANTS me to delete them. :wink: :laugh:
  • _JPunky
    Options
    Sausage ******

You said that was our little secret. :sad:

Now get back in the basement, Boy Toy!
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Someone posted they got a discount on their cable bill and I asked the secret and they responded that it was their superior personality and karmic reward, which I found annoying:huh:
  • BraveNewdGirl
    BraveNewdGirl Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    I bet I know who you mean...and if so, I deleted him for the same reason. And he sent me a sarcastic message thanking me for deleting him. I said you're welcome and he felt the need to tell me he was being sarcastic.

Duh. Like anyone WANTS me to delete them. :wink: :laugh:
    Just for this, I'm adding you, deleting you, and re-adding you.
  • zillah73
    zillah73 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    She posted a picture of a pot roast followed, immediately, by posting an "end animal abuse" image. I commented that I thought it was ironic and she flipped out, accusing me of attacking her. She was a body-shaming, fat-bashing, superficial stepford wife so it was no great loss.
  • _JPunky
    Options
    She posted a picture of a pot roast followed, immediately, by posting an "end animal abuse" image. I commented that I thought it was ironic and she flipped out, accusing me of attacking her. She was a body-shaming, fat-bashing, superficial stepford wife so it was no great loss.

I feel very confused about how you really feel about her...
  • rich347
    rich347 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I've beem unfriended by someone that's had their account deleted 5 times and friend requested me back each time.....oh well
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Girl who wanted to PM about farts.

LOL
  • SamanthaD1218
    SamanthaD1218 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Someone who posted copious amounts of religious commentary. I'm very happy for your relationship with Jesus, but ten posts a minute about His glory is a bit much for me in this venue.
  • BuggerLugs_x
    Options
    Like because like she like always like spoke like this like.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Beta_Ray_Bill for creepy winking.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    lots and lots of negative posts. I am fine with people being real and sharing lows as well as highs, but generally I can't deal with constant "I'm so fat & gross OMG" and "I'm going on vacay so no diet til I get back and gonna weigh 50 lb more o well"

Just no.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    pm'd me telling me how I should look in my pictures and what kind I should upload so people like me...right after I accepted the friend request ew no

someone who always talked about god and what not
  • ActuarialChef
    ActuarialChef Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Like because like she like always like spoke like this like.

Do people really type like that? I hate when people *talk* like that, but I never realized someone might *type* that way.

Mind blown.
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Their picture was all boobs. I didn't want to see that everytime I logged on.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    For me it's religion pushing. I don't care who you support, push it onto me & off you go. In real life as well. I'm pagan/wiccan but you don't see me pushing it onto you all