Most Random/Weirdest Reason You've Unfriended Someone

Options

Replies

• _JPunky
    _JPunky Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I delete people because they never talk to me...which makes me think they don't like me...and I don't want to bother them...and then they want to know why I deleted them...which makes me feel bad that I upset them...

#DownwardSpiral

:laugh:
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Their picture was all boobs. I didn't want to see that everytime I logged on.

Sorry. :flowerforyou:
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I deleted my family so they don't see my shenanigans here. :tongue:

I did this too.

LOL me too.
  • 12skipafew99100
    Options

lol, Your picture is fine compared to what theirs looked like! Seriously it was extreme.
  • Aparz1
    Aparz1 Posts: 949
    Options

Ugh, the sensitive type... That's why I friended you ;) lmao...

Okay, joking aside... I had one that PMd me nothing but the word hi everyday... How super annoying right?
  • 12skipafew99100
    Options

Okay, joking aside... I had one that PMd me nothing but the word hi everyday... How super annoying right?

Hi
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    i deleted folks who havent logged in after weeks and one i deleted because it seemed all they posted about was sexual innuendos that then the people on their friends list would comment on and on and on and on.

while i dont begrudge people for posting pics cause they are beautiful doing it three times a day then complaining cause someone wants to be on your FL because of your pics only seems a bit odd to me.

if i want to see butt shots in yoga pants and bewbs theres about 20043893490989348593458-034589 +E websites i can visit (so far only visited half of them)
  • KeepGoingKylene
    KeepGoingKylene Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I delete people who flood the feed with too much motivational quotes. Don't get me wrong its fine every once in a while, but 20 times a day is too much. I also delete people who eat too little and who log ridiculous things as exercise such as cleaning and mowing the lawn. I once had someone log brushing their teeth as exercise, :huh:
  • Aparz1
    Aparz1 Posts: 949
    Options

Hi

Lol... Awesome... Repeat daily via PM... Makes me super happy hahaha...
  • GothyFaery
    GothyFaery Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I deleted a girl who, after losing 10 pounds, posted nothing but how hot she was and pictures of her body. I get it, be proud of your hard work, and I'm all for that but she reminded me of being in high school again. She posted about all the guys she teased and getting free drinks because she's so hot and how she was going to have to find new friends because her old fat friends just didn't get her anymore. It just got to be too much!
  • MissSaturday
    MissSaturday Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I don't accept FR from friend collector.. I think if you have more than 200 friends you can't support each of them.. they are just looking for support but that doesn't work like that!!
    I unfriended one coz she was posting many rude posts so just pissed my off.
  • ChelinIL
    ChelinIL Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Not on here, but I deleted someone back in Myspace days that messaged me asking if I have a carbureted car, as he wanted me to video myself in heels pumping the gas to get it started. He had quite the collection of videos of girls cranking their vehicles all the way to a dead battery.
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    I deleted someone who never posted on my wall or logged anything, ever, and only sent pervy PM's followed by a butthurt response when I didn't answer back right away.

I also recently deleted some chick who would post very hateful rants about smokers. We all know it's not good for you, but she would take it to the extreme calling people who smoked idiots and stupid for doing so. I kept her around for a while for entertainment then just got annoyed.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Micropenis.

it-isnt-fair.gif
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    I've also deleted people just because I was in a bad mood.

I always have deleters remorse after those. :cry: :sad:

I do that at times, lol. I've also deleted, because a guy was ridiculously close to showing off all his junk in his profile picture. Um, no thanks.
  • yager8725
    yager8725 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    They smelly funny. It's hard to smell funny through the computer!
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    i deleted folks who havent logged in after weeks and one i deleted because it seemed all they posted about was sexual innuendos that then the people on their friends list would comment on and on and on and on.

while i dont begrudge people for posting pics cause they are beautiful doing it three times a day then complaining cause someone wants to be on your FL because of your pics only seems a bit odd to me.

if i want to see butt shots in yoga pants and bewbs theres about 20043893490989348593458-034589 +E websites i can visit (so far only visited half of them)

You may want to re-think your ideology here. You are not getting the full MFP experience. :drinker:
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    Not on here, but I deleted someone back in Myspace days that messaged me asking if I have a carbureted car, as he wanted me to video myself in heels pumping the gas to get it started. He had quite the collection of videos of girls cranking their vehicles all the way to a dead battery.

he was cranking something else for sure
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Micropenis.

it-isnt-fair.gif

107sxz7.jpg

Yes it's crooked
    No you may not
    Ice cream tasters love nuts on their sundae
    Here smell this