You know you're old when...

Options

Replies

• Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    I remember when my grandmother would give us a dollar to spend at the store and able to get a soda, apple pie/chocolate pie, candy bar and enough change left over to get a big gum ball.

When I used to laugh at my dad who repeated himself and now I do the same.

Riding in the back of a truck!! Now you can get a ticket for that!! :noway:
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    A lot of the people you watched in sitcoms, as kids, have now passed away. :cry:
  • DanielCraigwannabe
    Options
    When you wake up and feel surprised you did.....
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    You know you're old when Marilyn Manson, Tool and NiN are all considered "classic rock".....:frown:
  • DanielCraigwannabe
    Options
    You know you're old when Marilyn Manson, Tool and NiN are all considered "classic rock".....:frown:

Say it aint so
  • jhmomofmany
    jhmomofmany Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Waiting up for midnight, to make sure my kids are home by curfew. When did I get to be so lame!?
  • fitnessbabe90
    Options
    You don't feel excited with your birthday anymore
  • raindawg
    raindawg Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    When you have to buy your first nose hair trimmer.,,,and then use it for ear hair also.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    ...you realize all the young & lovely college girls dressed/made up to go out don't challenge or intimidate you the way they did even 3-4 years ago because you're so much older, they are just like a different thing altogether and not a part of the same "competition".

Although it is a really good feeling...for me anyway!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Your first phone was a party line hard-wired into the house and weighed about 20 pounds.
  • asgard825
    asgard825 Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    U make an >ugh< sound when bending over
  • blytheandbonnie
    blytheandbonnie Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options

Say it aint so
    It's not so.
    Or, it ain't so.
  • ModernNerd
    ModernNerd Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    My co-worker informed me that his 15 year old daughter classifies me as old because I paint all my nails the same color or pattern, instead of this ring-finger-is-different-because-I'm-hip-and-surf-pinterest-too-much nonsense. And I'm only 21... :sad:
  • blytheandbonnie
    blytheandbonnie Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    My co-worker informed me that his 15 year old daughter classifies me as old because I paint all my nails the same color or pattern, instead of this ring-finger-is-different-because-I'm-hip-and-surf-pinterest-too-much nonsense. And I'm only 21... :sad:
    Wow, you expired really early.
  • ModernNerd
    ModernNerd Posts: 336 Member
    Options

swag.gif
  • craftywitch_63
    craftywitch_63 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    When you have tattoos old enough to drink.
  • coretemp
    coretemp Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options

swag.gif

May this never happen to anyone, LOL!
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    You realize that the people born the year you graduated college are old enough to buy alcohol.

:sad: :sad: true
  • craftywitch_63
    craftywitch_63 Posts: 829 Member
    Options

That's hilarious because I have 8 nails the same street cone orange but my ring fingers are a slightly different color and have designs on them. And I'm 50! Does that mean I'm NOT old? :noway:
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    The last time you went to a club - you fell asleep before 12