Roll call all Brits!

Replies

• WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Hi, I'm Heather, 43. I live in Nottingham but originally from Hertfordshire. I've lost over 7 stone with this site so far and have a few more to go. I'm taking no notice of BMI, I'll stop when I feel right rather than go by the number on a graph. Really enjoying my new found fitness and doing things I'd never have done two years ago.
  • 89nunu
    89nunu Posts: 1,082 Member
    I'm in Norwich.
    Currently on my last week of a bulk (I will miss food)
    All about lifting and gaining strength after losing 2 stone
  • zeal26
    zeal26 Posts: 602 Member
    Not a Brit but from Ireland and would love more friends in the same timezone! :)
  • melnorwich
    melnorwich Posts: 60 Member
    I'm 39, in sunny Norwich and got another 22 lbs to loose before I am in the healthy weight range. I eat fairly cleanly, but can struggle with binging on sugar (although I seem to be on the top of that for now) and have a love/hate relationship with the gym. I'll always prefer long walks along the coast. Feel free to add me ......
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    24 - female - Coventry, West Midlands.

Would like some more UK friends who lift, and aren't on a 1200 diet.
  • Hi, 30 year old female. I have lost 22lbs in total through slimmingworld but I don't trust their "unlimited"portions so using my fitness pal to measure portion size and to add exercise too. I have 38lbs to go! Great app and great app and great community on here, good to find the Brita!! Feel free to add me!
  • Fatguy2Fitguy
    Fatguy2Fitguy Posts: 129 Member
    40 year male from Hertfordshire, (Should) need to lose around 3 stone but I'm more interested in a healthy lifestyle than what a scale says.
  • Ulwaz
    Ulwaz Posts: 380 Member
    westmidlands, currently trying to gain some weight :D after losing a bit too much!
  • lily2321
    lily2321 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi I am a 33 year old, from Newcastle and mummy to two little boys and am hoping to loose weight so I feel happy around the pool come July for our holiday. I am calorie counting five days of 1600 cal and on two days limiting to 500 cal I work shifts all night shift so dieting when your body clock is out of sinc is a little hard. Feel free to add me especially if you are a shift worker like me so we can share ideas. Good luck everyone
  • treycee883
    treycee883 Posts: 32 Member
    Hi im Tracey from west yorkshire. Im 30 and looking to lose 39lbs. Feel free to add me ????????
  • DaniellaB1995
    DaniellaB1995 Posts: 64 Member
    Hi! I'm Dani, from Buckinghamshire, 18 years old and currently studying Animal Management at college and working part time at asda. Feel free to add me anyone :)
  • maryetamfp
    maryetamfp Posts: 70 Member
    This is Maria! I'm 24, originally from Spain but have been living in England for the last 2.5 years, currently based in Birmingham!

I've just decided to change my lifestyle completely, eating healthy at the moment, 5 times a day and doing Insanity!
  • Abbie9501
    Abbie9501 Posts: 13 Member
    Hi, Im Abbie 19 from Manchester, put on weight since being in a relationship tried a few different diets but none of them seem to work. I need the motivation to get up and go!!! Im hoping people on here will help me get more motivated as im doing the 10k Bupa run in just a couple of weeks and i wanna make sure im fit for it and dont collapse 5 minutes into it! Feel free to add me guys! :)
  • Hello ! I'm in sunny Wiltshire (well it's usually reasonably sunny!).

I have done WW and SW so many times and, because I am quite shy around new people, I don't really get anything out of them, apart from disappointment and a hole in my finances ......

I've been doing MFP since the start of Lent, and have been impressed with it - and since I have given up bread (for said Lent sacrifice) I have lost 7lbs .... whoop!

My overall target is 4 stone but I am taking this on as a lifestyle change rather than a get thin quick fix.
  • Ratty980756
    Ratty980756 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi I'm Sarah, 35 years old with 2 kids. I am currently 166lbs having lost 7lbs, 5'5". My goal is to get to about 145lbs as this is my pre-baby weight and something I know I can maintain.

I am on week 5 of the couch to 5k running programme and really enjoying it.Trying to keep the diet as healthy as poss too! If anyone wants to say hi on my profile then feel free!
    :smile:
  • buzzardsrule
    buzzardsrule Posts: 182 Member
    Nadine from London. I decided to lose weight properly this time and finding daily logging and exercise is really making a difference. I never thought I would enjoy 30 Day Shred and Ripeed in 30 DVDs. I also tried a kettlebell workout and loved it! Feel free to add me.
  • TashTag
    TashTag Posts: 109
    Reading... HERE! :) 25 with lots to lose :)
  • kerryradz
    kerryradz Posts: 81 Member
    Kerry, 21, Essex, currently 33 weeks pregnant so not using MFP to lose weight atm but will be hitting it hard after the baby arrives :) feel free to add me, I'm on here pretty much every day :flowerforyou:
  • sarahjanescobie
    sarahjanescobie Posts: 43 Member
    Hi

From kilwinning in Scotland. I have just had my 3rd baby, have 65lb to lose. Was on here prior to finding out I was pregnant and had lost over 3 stone but bad habits whilst pregnant put most of it back on!

As I've just had my son 2 weeks ago I'm not hitting the gym or fitness dvd's yet, just started back up and healthy eating just now!

Feel free to add me
  • daveyb989
    daveyb989 Posts: 9 Member
    Dave from Fife - doing MFP since 3rd March and trying to lose 1lb a week, sometimes 2 just happens! Swim 1hr most days and like that it gives me extra cal to consume. Trying to cut out sugar from choc, cakes biscuits and desserts. I find it hard to believe that an hours reasonably vigorous swimming gives me over 600 cal extra though I could eat a scabby horse when I finally drag myself out of the pool