YOU KNOW IT’S TIME TO DIET AND EXERCISE WHEN......

Options

Replies

• 1HappyRedhead
    1HappyRedhead Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the laughter!!
    I know some of these are serious as well, but we can all share a knowing laugh when we've "been there, done that"!! :laugh:
  • fitnessbabe90
    Options
    When you twerk, you become the wrecking ball.
    Haha that is very funny
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    You get stuck in the bath.
  • TLwineguzzler
    TLwineguzzler Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    When it takes half an hour to paint your toenails because you have to sit up and get your breath back after every toe
  • kjo9692
    kjo9692 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    When it takes half an hour to paint your toenails because you have to sit up and get your breath back after every toe

LOL true story!
  • binariiangel
    binariiangel Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    When the little girl you babysit asks why your arms are so big. Also she asks you if you're going to have a baby like her very pregnant mother! She had the best of intentions but still eeps!
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    When you have to get weighed at the local truck weigh station.
  • FoxBean
    FoxBean Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    When you have a food baby after pigging out at Korean BBQ
  • ChristinWrites
    ChristinWrites Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    When you sit and your belly sticks out further than your chest or when your 5 year old son asks if you aren't a little too big for the swimsuit you're wearing - sigh.
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    When most of my clothes don't fit me! When I have stacks of jeans that are all too small. :sad:
  • Fiercely_Me
    Fiercely_Me Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    When you break the bed and sex had nothing to do with it.
  • Fiercely_Me
    Fiercely_Me Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    When you get out of breath grating cheese.

Haha! The visual is too funny!
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    if you feel like it

because no one is obligated to be small or fit

because fat bodies are not something that needs to always be changed or seen as the enemy
  • ALNoog
    ALNoog Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Two things really clued me in. First, I made a Mii for Wii Fit and after you enter in your info it takes the "normal Mii" and changes it into what you really look like.
    6a00e554ad492488330111689cbf48970c-pi
    Second, I noticed I had to hold my breath to tie my shoes.

I HATE when I step on to the balance board and it goes UGH ....
  • ALNoog
    ALNoog Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    if you feel like it

because no one is obligated to be small or fit

because fat bodies are not something that needs to always be changed or seen as the enemy

It's not meant to be so literal... Some people are taking it serious but some are joking around... But I saw it more as a what was your eye opener...

Mine was when I got on the airplane with my husband to go to our honeymoon in St Croix and my seatbelt didn't fit and I held up the whole plane while they walked down the isle opening and closing every compartment looking for an extender and made it very loudly known what the delay was and when handing it to me...

The lady on the way back was so sweet about it... But those first ones were terrible.
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    during "2-person cardio" you can't keep up with your gf :angry: :grumble: :yawn:
  • Arachnapheria
    Arachnapheria Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I HATE when I step on to the balance board and it goes UGH ....

RIGHT?! The reason I stopped using Wii Fit is because every time it made that noise I felt like it was judging me (I do realise how sad it is to feel judged by an electronic device but hey-ho). Much rather go the the gym where I still feel judged but at leased the people (and machines) have the good manners to not make noises at me lol
  • ecross1220
    ecross1220 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    When your face blows up...ugh!:flowerforyou:
  • HaibaneReki
    HaibaneReki Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    When sitting at the office you have to stretch your hands straight to use the keyboard :tongue:
  • SalemBoSox88
    Options
    When your doctor tells you your having the health problems of Men in their late 50's at 22/23 years old.