Looking for serious friends who WILL be there for me

Options
2»

Replies

• lucylousmummy
    lucylousmummy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    well done on your loss x you can add me if you don't mind me having a closed diary (i probably only log about half of what i eat most days as i'm trying to get used to life without counting) i am on most days though
    good luck x
  • fit4family12
    fit4family12 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I try and log in everyday too! going on 20 days now ;)
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    Awesome job so far. I like to motivate others so you can feel free to add me as well as anyone for that matter; you can never have enough people in your support group. I will however call you out when you’re slacking and I expect to be called out when I slack off as well.
    I also like to share meal idea’s and workout routines, so if you’re up for that too, “I’m your Huckleberry!”
    Good luck and best wishes with reaching your goals, just remember “Never give up, never surrender.”
    ;-)
    V/r,
    DW.
  • brattygurl89
    brattygurl89 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success for the first month! I was working to lose until life took over, but now I'm back and would love the extra support myself. Feel free to add me!
  • LJGettinSexy
    LJGettinSexy Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I was over 240lbs, which was my heaviest also and am trying my best to get down to a healthy weight. So, I know how you feel. Congrats on your weight loss and feel free to add me so we can motivate each other. I pretty much log daily and will offer any support and/or advice needed to continue your success.
  • kayedani89
    Options
    Hi!! Feel free to add me:) you can do it!!:)

P.S. I love Zumba too:)