Because thigh gaps: clarification

Options

Replies

• wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    mkay. My position stands as do my statements.
    and to the cat lady above, I didnt delete that, the Mods did when they sent me an email about it.
    Need I make it clearer that I never meant to imply rape, or beter yet will ever have the need to force anyone to do anything, again?

and to add some minute validity to your comment, I do not accept lesbianism as a valid sexual orientation, nor will i ever.But thats not what we were talking about here now was it?

Wait, wait. Hold the phone. Just out of morbid curiosity, how can you "not accept" a valid sexual orientation that you yourself are not capable of having?
    i have my reasons

Well, that is some solid logic you have there.

The only "Logical" explanation I have for all of this.

The mother of those beautiful kids in the background left him for a female (this explain the non acceptance)

Which he attempted to change from liking women (which he totally failed and will not try "again")

JMO
    Although false, and not on topic with the thread, you are entitled to your opinion(more like an assumption). and I accept it.

so just to recap:
    he will accept an assumption or an opinion that is not based on anything but conjecture, but not accept a sexual orientation that is rooted in biology.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    and to the cat lady above, I didnt delete that, the Mods did when they sent me an email about it.
    Need I make it clearer that I never meant to imply rape, or beter yet will ever have the need to force anyone to do anything, again?

and to add some minute validity to your comment, I do not accept lesbianism as a valid sexual orientation, nor will i ever.But thats not what we were talking about here now was it?

Wait, wait. Hold the phone. Just out of morbid curiosity, how can you "not accept" a valid sexual orientation that you yourself are not capable of having?
    i have my reasons

The mother of those beautiful kids in the background left him for a female (this explain the non acceptance)

Which he attempted to change from liking women (which he totally failed and will not try "again")

JMO

And one of those beautiful children looks like a girl. I hope she doesn't face a 'forcible persuasion' in her future. :frown:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Aww. I feel bad. I missed out on a lot of douchiness, and couldn't come play sooner. I don't think autocorrect is your problem, fella. Autocorrect may change a word or two, but rape advocacy, and body shaming are ideas that are conveyed more than just with a single word replacement.

It's kind of like the girl I dated once who stopped seeing me because I had slept with a black woman, and said, my penis would fall off, and I probably already gave her AIDS. Later, she came back to say that wasn't a racist thing to say.
  • HuggyBeahr
    HuggyBeahr Posts: 259
    Options
    It is her belief i cant change it. It is not accurate. I have to accept it because she is on the internet 1000 miles away.

But to recap, I still stand on my OP.
    My bad for the thigh gaps
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

i have my reasons

JMO

And one of those beautiful children looks like a girl. I hope she doesn't face a 'forcible persuasion' in her future. :frown:

I was thinking the same thing... or turn out to be a lesbian and not be accepted by her father... or grow up to have an eating disorder because her father has identified parts of women's bodies that are repulsive.

OP... your opinions about women are going to imprint on your daughter. Have you considered that your opinions are very mysoginistic? Do you really want her to feel like she must live up to your standard of what a woman should be? Shouldn't she have a chance to decide what kind of woman she is?
  • HuggyBeahr
    Options
    None of this has anything to do with my OP.
  • liftingheavy1
    Options

i have my reasons

JMO
    Although false, and not on topic with the thread, you are entitled to your opinion(more like an assumption). and I accept it.

they are right it is a orientation a choice, but it is not natural they cannot procreate.
  • ZOOpergal
    ZOOpergal Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Well for what it's worth wouldn't thigh gap really help with scissoring or do I have my geometry wrong?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

Welcome to MFP... you wanted some attention... you got it.
  • HuggyBeahr
    Options

i have my reasons

JMO

I was thinking the same thing... or turn out to be a lesbian and not be accepted by her father... or grow up to have an eating disorder because her father has identified parts of women's bodies that are repulsive.

OP... your opinions about women are going to imprint on your daughter. Have you considered that your opinions are very mysoginistic? Do you really want her to feel like she must live up to your standard of what a woman should be? Shouldn't she have a chance to decide what kind of woman she is?

That is entirely up to her. She is currently being raised by her mother, who is part of an extremely religious(messianic) family that does not see homosexuality/lesbianism as a way of life.
    I am not religious at all, her beliefs are being imprented on them. Shes not even allowed to wear earrings.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    STOP POSTING DUDE. Seriously, it's just getting worse.
  • HuggyBeahr
    Options
    It is her belief i cant change it. It is not accurate. I have to accept it because she is on the internet 1000 miles away.

But to recap, I still stand on my OP.
    My bad for the thigh gaps

And if she weren't? :huh:

That "keep digging" gif is as accurate as they come...

Now youre just trying extremely hard to make something out of what is clearly not there. wow.
  • HuggyBeahr
    Options
    STOP POSTING DUDE. Seriously, it's just getting worse.

I can say what I please and I intend on doing so.
  • QuietBloom
    Options

i have my reasons

JMO

they are right it is a orientation a choice, but it is not natural they cannot procreate.

In nature, that may be one reason that animals turn to homosexuality. As a means of population control. So no, I don't think you can call it unnatural from a position of procreation.
  • QuietBloom
    Options

This all has to do with what you have said and admitted you said. It's a little too late to close the barn door, buddy. That darn horse has already bolted.
  • liftingheavy1
    Options

i have my reasons

JMO

In nature, that may be one reason that animals turn to homosexuality. As a means of population control. So no, I don't think you can call it unnatural from a position of procreation.

Romans 1:25-27)
    25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.
  • HuggyBeahr
    Options

i have my reasons

JMO

25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

Shouldnt post the bible in here dude. 3.2.1
  • QuietBloom
    Options

i have my reasons

JMO

I don't see anything in there about procreation.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options

i have my reasons

JMO

I'm sure this will get it shut down.
This discussion has been closed.