Looking for young impressionable fitness friends

Options
124»

Replies

• Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    I fear you're going about this all wrong ... everyone knows it's the women over 40 (like me) who are the most desperate for someone to love them ... you're missing out on a whole demographic of sad and lonely women who want nothing more than to be used and taken advantage of ...

This is a good point. And also why online scammers hit it big with the mature, single ladies. Next time you should give your strategy more thought.
  • emilyc85
    emilyc85 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Preferably with thigh gaps

Aftermarket thigh gaps can be installed upon friend request acceptance.

Well *kitten*! I thought I didn't qualify anymore! This is a relief!

Lets see, i will start off by telling you a little about myself: I have extremely low self esteem and will hang around no matter what is said or done. I have always coveted with every fiber of my being the thigh gap, and will take an aftermarket one if that means having one at all. I will tailor every word, and even my personality, to fit your needs. I am so desperately lonely that I will take all kinds of mental torment and abuse to say that I have friends.

Please please PLEASE CHOOSE ME!!!!! PLEASE!!!!! I just want someone to like me, even if it is only as someone to torment :sad: :sad: :sad: :cry: :cry: :cry:

We have a winner!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE NEVER BEEN CALLED A WINNER BEFORE!!! I AM INDEBTED TO YOU FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fetch me a beer.

Yes sir!! On it sir!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

[]

*kitten* just got real...

WOW! :blushing: Thank you. You can friend me anytime. Like right now! Hurry up! Then get me another beer.

YES SIR!!!

images_zps32fa95e7.jpg
  • twkelly
    twkelly Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I fear you're going about this all wrong ... everyone knows it's the women over 40 (like me) who are the most desperate for someone to love them ... you're missing out on a whole demographic of sad and lonely women who want nothing more than to be used and taken advantage of ...

This is a good point. And also why online scammers hit it big with the mature, single ladies. Next time you should give your strategy more thought.

Look for another post. I'm sure he'll have another angle for beautiful, mature, desperate, confidence-lacking, lonely women like yourselves. Or just friend me.
  • twkelly
    twkelly Posts: 91 Member
    Options

YES SIR!!!

images_zps32fa95e7.jpg

I love this topic!
  • emilyc85
    Options

YES SIR!!!

I love this topic!

Love THIS handsome ;)

beer_zps27e9ea6e.jpg
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    eZslFzF.jpg

everywhere like such as.
  • SexKittenlovesitrough
    Options

repeatedly.....

over and over and over and over.....

and we'll not only make a sammich....we'll *kitten* make you a risotto with osso buco because...

we know HOW
  • ComradeTovarich
    ComradeTovarich Posts: 495 Member
    Options

YES SIR!!!

I love this topic!

Love THIS handsome ;)

beer_zps27e9ea6e.jpg

Does she come in those super rare Magic Hat brews that you can't find anymore? I wanna be a beer hipster but Pabst Blue Ribbon tastes like *kitten*.
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    I am getting confused. These cougars are ruining everything.
  • SexKittenlovesitrough
    Options
    I am getting confused. These cougars are ruining everything.

FINE THEN....

i'll leave.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    5YmQfij.gif

:wink:
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    I have no place anywhere :sad:

I'm not young
    I'm not old

I'm not impressionable
    I am naive

There's no hope for me :cry:
  • emilyc85
    Options

YES SIR!!!

I love this topic!

Love THIS handsome ;)

beer_zps27e9ea6e.jpg

Does she come in those super rare Magic Hat brews that you can't find anymore? I wanna be a beer hipster but Pabst Blue Ribbon tastes like *kitten*.

Yes! Anything you like!!! Just like me!!!:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • SincerelyHiatus
    SincerelyHiatus Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Let's see... 20, impressionable, etc etc.

Love music, almost all kinds - but mostly alternative. Learning to enjoy working out.

Love my job, in the middle of trying to decide whether or not to switch majors.

Six flags is the best thing ever, i love my dog, and I'm currently typing this at work, otherwise i'd sound a lot more interesting, haha.

So do i qualify?
  • SincerelyHiatus
    SincerelyHiatus Posts: 26 Member
    Options

OMFG I am in too. We can be like the Wolfpack........

Did someone call for Moon Moon? post-8679-0-87933600-1374360741.png

^ best picture ever. wish my dog knew how to play fetch! <3
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options

OMFG I am in too. We can be like the Wolfpack........

Did someone call for Moon Moon? post-8679-0-87933600-1374360741.png

I just learned about this meme.
  • Lofteren
    Lofteren Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking for some new friends on MFP.

Most of my friends now are old guys and just don't "get it" like us youngsters do!

Sometimes when I am surf boarding on the beach or riding in my jeep with the top down I feel like adults just don't get me L.O.L.

If you are a young person and are looking for fitness friend and have low self esteem, feel lost or alone, or need validation and are willing to do anything to get it, please send me a friend request and I will take adva - - care of you. Like a friend.

Females preferred.

Sincerely,

Nice. I especially like how your name is delicious coc